Hotness

"Why is there always so much fabric?" Hiccup complained, his fingers impatiently working to unwind Astrid's bindings.

The blonde laughed. "Well, in case you haven't noticed, it's cold nine moons out of the year, so unless I want my chilly nipples poking through my top for the whole island to see..."

Hiccup smirked. "Of course we don't want all of Berk catching an eyeful, but once it's just you and me, I certainly wouldn't complain about lighter layers." As the wrappings finally fell away from her torso, he brought a hand to her cheek and captured her lips with a gentle kiss.

"Neither would I," agreed Astrid, straddling his waist and reaching up to massage his naked shoulders. "My breasts need to breathe sometimes, you know."

He ran his thumb along the inside of her bare thigh, causing shivers to run down her spine. "How about we give your whole body a chance to breathe?" he asked with a wink, hands moving to the hem of her underwear.

She nodded, a sigh of relief escaping her parted lips as he tugged the damp fabric away from her center.

"My Thor," breathed Hiccup, taking in the sight of her nude body. "What a goddess."

"Well, this goddess gets to choose what we do," Astrid winked, drawing his hand to her breast.

"And what would that be, milady? Fingers? Tongue?"

"Both," she answered with a mischievous smile. "Nipple play and ass grabbing are welcome, too."

Hiccup grinned. "And for me?"

"I'll take care of you after I'm satisfied," she concluded. "It's only fair that the winner should get the first orgasm, right?"

He laughed. "Soon we'll be able to finish together," he said, tracing her curves.

While Hiccup and Astrid were more than comfortable with each other, they'd decided to hold off on going all the way as a precaution against pregnancy. It wasn't that they didn't want children; they definitely did, but as a young, twenty-year-old couple who didn't yet have their own home together, they weren't quite ready to take on the responsibility of a baby.

"I can't wait." Astrid tugged off his underwear before lying on top of him, chin resting on her hands and breasts pressing into his torso.

"Your nipples are hard," smirked Hiccup, feeling his erection grow stiffer at the sensation of her firm nubs against his chest.

"I told you, they're chilly," she giggled.

"Want me to help warm them?" he offered, carefully flipping them over so he was on top.

"Thought you'd never ask." Closing her eyes, Astrid arched her back and let out a moan as Hiccup traced the hardened peaks with his tongue.

"Better?" he checked. When she nodded, he focused on her breasts once more, this time alternating between sucking and biting each nipple until they were swollen from his touch.

Astrid let out a sharp cry.

"Shh," Hiccup warned, covering her lips with his to soften her sounds. "My dad is home."

"I thought you said he was asleep," she panted, tugging his small braids as she guided his mouth back to her nipple.

"He won't be for long if you don't keep quiet," he whispered, pressing a gentle kiss onto each rosy nub before burying his face between her breasts and nuzzling her sweaty skin.

"Babe," she breathed.

"You're beautiful," Hiccup murmured, creating a trail of kisses from her cleavage to the soft patch of hair between her thighs.