About this fanfiction:

I wrote this story when I got my laptop.

October 2020

At that time I was TOO obsessed with Harry Potter and everything about it. (I'm still too obsessed tbh)

There was one boy I was simping for - there were more than one, but this one, really, I was too obsessed - It was Draco Malfoy.

I also had just made a tiktok account - a Harry Potter tiktok account - and I saw all those series of Harry Potter fanfiction that people made and I wanted to do that too.

I first wrote it in theater version, like:

(*person*) *thing that that person said*

But then everything went too fast, even faster than it is now.

I couldn't describe things as good as I could now.

(2021 me: I couldn't describe situations that way, which is now the thing I like most about writing.)

I decided I wanted to share it here, on Wattpad, but then it needed some HUGE changes, I started writing in third person, it took me a few days, but I really enjoyed it and it became the story you just read.

The original story was only 13 A4 pages long and this one is 23 pages long, with this paragraph, it's even 24 pages long. Which isn't very long, but I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Have a nice day!

·

(P.S. If you don't have any idea of what to read now, go check out my reading list: 'YOU BETTER READ THIS OR I'LL FIND YOU', all the stories I've  read and recommend on wattpad can you find there, it mainly includes HP, Maze Runner and Dsmp fanfictions.)