My Fair Stickys/Mist (A Skylanders Academy and Sonic Boom crossover)

(This is NOT a rp chapter)

On Bygone Island, a meteor shower was scattering towards town as the Skylanders and the boom gang watched the action. Amy was smiling as she says, "Meteors are shooting stars. We shouldn't be running. We should be making wishes. *gasps* I wish for a pony!" Sonic looks at her with a confused look. "And I wish you take cover." He said as he grabbed her arm.

They got to cover under a building as Amy had her arms crossed, disappointed that her wish didn't came true like Sonic's wish. "How come your wish came true?" Amy asked. Jet Vac checked his scanner to the meteors and explained his data. "Looks like a few more meteors are heading down. Alright then, we need to come up with a plan to make sure that the remaining meteors do not come crashing down." Just then, Sticks held up her hand and says, "If it'll help, you guys, you should let Team Primal Rage handle this." All (but one) looked at Sticks with confused looks until Eruptor raised his arm a bit and asks, "Uh Sticks, who's Team Primal Rage?"

"Eruptor, Team Primal Rage is a team of two girls. For example, I'm the primal..." Sticks began as she held up a button and pressed it. Out of a sudden, a few wooden rackets appeared around town and started hitting the meteors back. The team were shocked and surprised at this. "How did-?" Tails says, but Sticks answered before he finished. "I made a lot of these for any disasters." A meteor was falling down and heading towards them.

They screamed while Jet Vac layed an egg with a meteor pattern and quickly picked it up, hiding it. Suddenly, one person from the group jumps towards the meteor. It was Mist as her right leg was suddenly enraged with fire as she gave the meteor a strong kick, sending it back to the sky. She lands down next to Sticks and continued, "And I'm the rage." Sticks and Mist gave each other a fist bump as they kept the meteors from hitting town. After a few minutes, the meteors stopped coming as Jet Vac examines his scanner. Tail went to him and asks, "Any more coming?" Jet Vac shook his head and says, "It'll be clear skies from this point on."

Sticks and Mist did their victory fist bump while Spyro was astounded by their teamwork. "That was...the COOLEST thing I've ever seen! You two are like the most awesomeness duo ever!" He complimented. "It was no biggie if you're teamed up with someone with the same instincts as you." Stick said.

*two hours later, at Skylanders Academy*

The Skylanders were watching TV when they hear the doorbell ringing. "I got it." Mist said as she heads to the door. She opened it and finds Hugo with a letter. "Hey Hugo, what's up?" She asked the assistant mabu. "Well, you got a letter from the mayor from Bygone Island. Something to do with this "Team Primal Rage"."

Hugo said and hands Mist the letter and leaves. She looks at the letter with a confused look as the others were confused also.

*back at Bygone Island*

Sonic and the gang were relaxing after the Skylanders paid them a visit with Mist holding onto her letter. Sticks soon came over with the same letter she got. "Someone left this at my house." She said as Sonic replied, "Yeah, the mailman. It's a letter." Sticks sniffs the letter and grew curious. "A letter, huh? I don't know. Paper folded over itself. What's it hiding? What's it hiding?!"

Amy walks over and takes Sticks' letter and then Mist's and opens them up. As she looks closer at the letter, she gasps in shock and says "Sticks, you and Mist have been nominated for an Awardy Award!" She said happily. The Skylanders were confused at what Amy just say. "An Awardy Award?" Pop Fizz says as Jet Vac added, "The mayor should clearly fire his speech writer." "They really need a better name for that thing." Tails said.

"Oh, let me see!" Knuckles said as he took the two letters from her. He wore some glasses as he looked closer at the letters, but realization hits him." Oh wait, I can't read." He said. "Gimme that." Sonic said and yanks the letters from Knuckles and read them. The letters both say: