Season One

You can rp in one of the episodes of that season.

On the episode The Hope Truth, You, Spyro, Mist, Stealth Elf and Eruptor are rookie guards for a whole day at Cloudcracker Prison. The prison holds the most dangerous group of villains called the Doom Raiders and unknown to you all, the mastermind in the group is Mist's brother, Flare. He had disguised himself as a guard of Cloudcracker prison and told Golden Queen, Wolfgang, Chompy Mage, Pepper Jack, Broccoli Guy and their new member, once a Skylander cadet named Dreamcatcher, the plan to get into the Hole and use their powers at once to make a worm hole to escape. He will make his first appearance in the Hole after the Doom Raiders were sent there according to the plan.

On the episode Assault on Skylander Academy, Mist stays behind to watch over the Academy while the Skylanders go to the Core of Light to use its light to cure Master Eon from an unknown illness, but the Doom Raiders and Flare attacked. She got in their way, but a sibling rivalry between Mist and Flare bursts out, so the rest of the Doom Raiders decide that Flare keeps Mist busy so that they can get in. During the battle, Flare had a high advantage after he broke Mist's arm. She had bruises on her body from being beat up until he says, "You're not strong enough to take me down!" That made her angry and without noticing, her eyes shines with blue and red as she yells, "YES. I. AM!" Without knowing, her flames and water became dragons (like Hanzo from Overwatch) and attacks Flare with a stronger attack.

He fell back, but was caught by Golden Queen after they had to retreat. Mist, having no idea of how she did that, suddenly gripped her head. Her powers were going out of control as she let out a painful scream, causing the two dragons she made roar with pain as well. This kept going until the Skylanders finally returned and Mist ended up passing out. She was soon in an observation room that Sprocket has put her in. Sprocket contacts Master Eon and the Skylanders and explains what happened to Mist. She also added that the dragons Mist made are like her guard dogs that will always be around. After that battle, Flare wanted to learn the same move Mist did.