Chapter 3

• Dedicated to All my loyal fans

Jason

Annabeth sat down next to Jason. Percy kept his distance, as he knew Jason just needed some space.

"I did the right thing, didn't I? I mean, Piper knew I never felt that way towards Reyna, yet she still wouldn't accept that, and we'd just fight."

Annabeth thought for a while.

"Jason, I'm not siding with anyone, but... Piper had a right to feel insecure, and your not going to like this, but you didn't really do anything to set Reyna straight, did you? I mean, you thought that Reyna would get over it, but she didn't, so you sort of tried to keep your distance, right? But I suppose it was right to just take a break for a while."

Jason wanted to feel angry with her. But he couldn't. Because, somehow, he knew she was right, about everything.

 "I miss her. You know she said Reyna's won if we split up. Piper can read emotions, and she wasn't lying. And you weren't wrong. I didn't do anything. I was a coward. I didn't want to deal with things responsebly."

"Jason, you can't honestly think that this is only your fault! It's divided 3 ways. 50% Reyna's fault, 25% Piper's and 25% your's. It's never just one person's fault in something like this." argued Percy.

Annabeth smiled at Percy. He was good at saying the right thing.

"I think you should just let the situation cool for a while. Before you know it, you'll both be crying and saying it was the dumbest thing you've ever done." 

Annabeth elbowed Percy. He rubbed his side then kissed the top of her head.

Jason smiled. Annabeth and Percy were right. It would all blow over soon.

Perhaps, not as soon as Jason hoped.

How was that 3rd chappie???? Leave comments and reviews behind, and enjoy the story!!!!! GiGi xoxo.