Chapter 6

• Dedicated to Taylor Swift

Piper

4 months later...

It was the day of Reyna and Jason's wedding. Piper had to accept it. Jason had chosen Reyna over Piper, he had chosen Reyna over her, he had chosen Reyna...

Tears brimmed in Piper's eyes. Reyna had Jason. Piper was going to be a single mother, and she was going to have to tell Jason after the wedding that he was going to be a dad. Ironically, Piper's due date was in a week. Great timing.

Jason had invited Piper to the wedding but she had said no.

But that doesn't mean she wasn't going to not go, she suddenly thought. She could feel in Jason's emotions that he loved Piper, not Reyna, and yet, he was still going ahead with the wedding. Why?

Piper got out of bed and looked in the mirror.

'Piper McLean,' she thought to herself, 'if your going to crash a wedding, your going to need some accomplices.'

Hazel and Annabeth had been invited to the wedding aswell, but they had said no out of hatred towards Reyna and loyalty to Piper. She walked over to the cement stand that had a pool of water in it. She picked up an iris coin and tossed it in. After Annabeth had found out about Piper's pregnancy, they'd agreed to tell Hazel.

Hazel was with Annabeth. 

"Annabeth, Hazel!"

The 2 girls jumped.

"Piper?" asked Annabeth and Hazel in unison.

"How do you guys feel about crashing a wedding?" said Piper, a grin spreading across her face.

The girls stared.

Then Hazel said, "Piper, that is the most sensible thing you've said in 4 months."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reyna

Reyna arrived at the church and stared out. She had got Jason. She was going to marry him.

 Reyna opened the car door, and stepped out. This feeling was the greatest feeling ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reyna stopped outside the door. The music started playing. But wait a second. This wasn't the song she had requested. This was Taylor Swift's Speak Now! What was going on?

Reyna decided to ignore it. Nothing was going to ruin this day. The door opened and her sister, Hylla, began to lead her down the aisle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 They had got halfway through the ceremony. Just a little while longer.

"If there is anyone here that objects to this marriage, please speak now, or forever hold your peace." said the Vicar.

"Objecting to it would be the biggest understatement of the century."

Everyone gasped, and turned around. Piper was standing there, looking like a golden beacon of beauty. She was then flanked by Annabeth and Hazel.

"I have a few words of my own to say." said Piper.

Perhaps, this will not be such a smooth ceremony after all.

READ THIS:

OMG! My heart was racing when I wrote this chapter! Comment and review, and when you do, put Reyna or Piper at the end of your comment, and I  might make it like this: Whichever person gets the most votes gets to have Jason. I MIGHT make it like this. I'll give you guys a week to vote. There is no limit to how many times you guys can vote! GiGi xoxo.