Chapter 7

Jason

............

Jason stared at Piper. She was in love with him. She was in love with him. All he had to do was walk out of this church with her, and then they could be together.

"Jason?" demanded Reyna. "Get her out of here! Now!"

"I take it you got the first part of my message?" questioned Piper, smiling.

To everyone's surprise, Jason smiled back. He felt like laughing his head off.

"Piper?" he said, barely managing to contain his laughter. "Can I... Can we... Will you step outside for a moment?" he said, grinning.

Piper studied his face for a while. Relief washed over her face. And then she turned around and walked out the church, with Jason following her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piper sat down on the church steps. Jason found it weird to see that she had her legs spread out in front of her, but even weirder when she started crying.

"I've been such an idiot!" she sobbed.

Jason put his arm around her and pulled her against him.

"We've been such idiots." he corrected.

"I shouldn't have come here today, because after I show you this, you're going to hate me anyway."

Jason was confused.

"Show me what?"

"Before I do this Jason, you must know I tried to tell you so many times, but Reyna kept getting in the way, and then you got engaged, and..."

"Piper, just tell me what it is, and then I'll decide whether to be mad at you or not."

Piper looked at him, fear in her eyes, something Jason rarely ever saw."

She then sighed, and snapped her fingers. Slowly, her stomach got bigger, and bigger, and bigger.

Jason stared at it. He barely even noticed her pick up his hand and place it gently on top of her stomach. He felt something kick at it from the inside.

"I'm due next week, I only found out 4 months ago, it's yours, and now you hate me." she said very fast and in one breath.

Jason didn't say a word. He stared at it, fighting with himself.

'She's known for 4 months, forget her, marry Reyna.'

'You love her, she tried to tell you, but you were an idiot and got engaged!'

'She probably told everyone else, too. Leo knows, after we broke up, he was being really supportive of her.'

'You love her! She's carrying your baby, and she loves you.'

Then suddenly, another voice echoed throughtout Jason's head.

'Jason, I cannot say that what Piper did was entirely justified, but when she did what she did, she was thinking of you.

Jason stared for a few seconds longer, then stood up and held out his hand.

Piper took it.

"Marry me." he said.

Piper stared at him.

"Wh-what?"

"We don't have to get a venue, or get married in a church, we can get married in the rain for all I care, as long as I get to spend the rest of my life, with you.

"Yo-you mean get married now?" Piper said.

"Yes."

It was a no-brainer.

"OK. Let's go get married."

They pushed open the chair door, and walked into the church.

 YAY! JIPER/JASPER! I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT ANYWAY! NO-BRAINER! I WONDER HOW I'LL HAVE JASON BREAK THIS TO REYNA???? HMMMMMMMM..... GIGI XOXO.