Chapter 4

• Dedicated to J.K. Rowling

Piper

Ouch. That was the second time Piper had tried to jump the stile, but had failed. The Romans didn't really agree with that, but since the Greek and Roman camp had merged, there were a lot of different activites to do.

Leo ran over. Piper had grazed her elbow and knee.

"I really don't think you should be doing this Piper. You could really hurt yourself."

"Leo, it'll look suspicious if I don't get back into training. People notice these kind of things if your someone like me."

Leo sighed. Piper was going to struggle a lot, especially if she insisted on not telling Jason or anyone about her... situation.

Jason came out of Annabeth and Percy's home. Him, Annabeth and Percy were walking over to Piper and Leo.

Piper's heart leapt. She looked at Leo to make sure nothing was showing, and he shook his head. To the rest of the world, Piper would like a normal 23 year old, not a pregnant one.

"Hey, Leo, Piper." said Percy

Piper muttered hi. She then turned a sick shade of green, looked at Leo and ran off towards the bathroom. 

"What's the matter? Is she okay?" asked a concerned Jason.

"Yeah, um..... she's just feeling a little sick. That's why she couldn't jump the stile." said Leo.

Annabeth looked at Leo, and Leo knew straight away she didn't believe him. But, to Leo's shock, she nodded, and lowered her stare.

They stood there awkwardly for a few moments, then Piper came back, and made another attempt to jump the stile. She managed it, but only just. 

"Well, um... I'll see you guys later!" Leo said with a little too much enthusiasim. He then ran over to join Piper and helped her sit down on the edge of the track.

Just as Piper did that, Reyna came out of nowhere and sauntered over to Jason. Piper fixed a wolf like glare on her and nudged Leo. She pointed over at Reyna.

Leo immediatley got up and ran over to them.

Reyna was just about to speak to Jason when Leo ran over and grabbed Jason's arm.

"Hey, Jason, I need your help with, uh...... something mechanical?"

Jason stared at Leo then looked at Piper. She had her head in her hands. Clearly, she hadn't wanted Leo to do that.

Jason looked confused for a moment. 

"O...kay?" he said uncertainly.

"Great!" Leo said cheerfully. "Come on then!"

And he dragged Jason away from the group and Reyna. Piper sighed with relief. Reyna glared at Piper, then strutted away. 

Piper knew she'd have to keep an eye on Reyna, because Piper knew that Reyna would do anything to keep her and Jason apart.

Oooooooooo, very dramatic!!!!!! Piper will have to keep an eye on evil Reyna!!!! Next P.O.V will be Annabeth, who is quite skeptical about this whole thing. Watch out, Leo and Piper!! GiGi xoxo