Chapter 8

Piper

Piper must be dreaming. She must be dreaming. She had dreamt that she had crashed a wedding, told Jason she was pregnant and then he had proposed.

"Jason! Are we going to get a move on with things now! We should be at the reception!" Reyna said.

"Reyna, listen... I think you are a wonderful, smart, powerful leader, but I can't marry you." Jason said guiltily.

Reyna stared at him as if he was speaking a foreign language.

"Why... W-why are you going back to her?" Reyna whispered.

Jason stared at the floor.

"Because I love her." he said quietly.

Time seemed to stop. Reyna stared straight through him.

*1 Minute Later*

"WHERE IS SHE? WHERE!"

Reyna stormed round the corner, found Piper and smacked her. She then saw Piper's pregnant stomach.

Piper gasped. She grabbed Reyna's wrist and put her arm in lock. Reyna gasped with pain. Then, suddenly, Piper let go. She grabbed her enourmous stomach, and screamed with pain.

"What did you do to her!" Jason pushed through the croud and shoved Reyna out the way. He put his arm around Piper.

"Uh, I believe that she slapped her across the face!" piped up Leo.

"I only touched her face, I didn't do anything to the little slug growing inside that mutant womb of hers!" Reyna screamed.

"WOULD YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP AND GET ME TO A DAMN HOSPITAL!" Piper screeched.

"Hospital? Why?" asked Leo

"WHY DO YOU THINK? IT'S COMING!"

The seven heroes, now gathered around Piper, gasped.

Some one had gotten a wheel chair and together they steadied Piper into it.

"NO! I'T'LL BE QUICKER IF WE GET SOMEONE TO COME HERE!"

"Are you mad?!" yelled Jason

"PROBABLY!"

Piper barely noticed everyone filing out of the church and Annabeth setting her down against one of the row of chairs in the church.

This day, though the most painful, was also about to become the greatest day of her life.

YAY! Gigi xoxo