𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 - 𝘉𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥

𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚 ?

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 :)

*𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂*

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚

Two years ago, I had one of the best years of my life, but it all changed when my father revealed his true colors, and the one person I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with decided to break me and change my outlook about a lot of things, leaving me high and dry. I never imagined that loving anyone as much as I loved her would result in me questioning my entire life... and in my parents questioning how I would make it in life without a significant other. They still think I'm a weakling, so this is just the icing on the cake. I'm still traumatized, which makes me wonder if I'll ever get through everything.

Will I be able to let go of her and find true love? Will my father ever recognize me as his daughter, rather than a stranger? Will I be able to handle something bad that comes my way again? On this one, I've got a lot to consider...

*𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂*

𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑨𝒈𝒐 .. *𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔*

Alexis - Treasure, when are you going to sign up for the Jewels? You know you can dance, I don't see the issue in you trying to do something that's your passion doin--

*𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔*

Treasure - Girl, I don't know when imma sign up and I know you reminded me everyday since they made the announcement about the tryouts that I should do it.. I know... chill out.

Alexis - Bestie, imma chill when you go to the link on the website and sign up and do your thangggg!! You know I wanna see you succeed in any way possible sis.

Treasure - I know, I know... imma think about it some more....

Alexis - You better think about it soon, but anyways, how is life at home?

Treasure - The same, parents acting like assholes and not listening to me per usual...

Alexis - Elaborate?

Treasure- They don't know that I'm questioning about my sexuality. Studs & Fems are looking good these days. Men at this point are more bewildered then ever at this point..

Alexis - What happened with ol dude?

Treasure - Ol dude ended up having 2 ol bitches in his phone... you know men are the same at this point Alexis, its nothing new to the both of us..

Alexis - Your'e right, and I feel as if love or liking someone don't have a gender anyways, people love to judge the same sex kissing or touching, nothing wrong with that shit at all.

Treasure - Exactly, let people live their lives... its not like the whole world is going to fall down because of it.. Which is why I wanna try---

*𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔*