𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8 - 𝘈𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

*𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬*

Treasure - What are you doing here?

Valerie *otp* - Yeah, the fuck are you doing here?!?

Mani - I just want talk.

Valerie - You should of talked when we pulled up on your ass that day now you can fucking go.

Treasure - What you want?

Mani - I just want to apologize.

Treasure - I forgive you.

Mani - You not gonna let me finish?

Treasure - No, because you did what you did and now you want to come back in open arms thinking what? I was going to take you back?

Mani - I knew that was going to happen but I just want to be friends.

Valerie & Melissa - *sighs*

Treasure - You think a friendship is going to make shit any better? You did the damage and that's that.

Mani - We was best friends before we dated. I want that bond back.

Treasure - I'm never going to forget what you did to me. You hurt me in ways I didn't know that was in you to do Mani. I'm over it.

Melissa - & knowing she had shit going on and you made it worse for her to do that? I trusted you as a SECOND daughter and you never going to get anything from me anymore. KNOW THAT!

Valerie - YEAH KNOW DAT! GOT US FUCKED UP! This conversation is pointless. Get on!

Mani - Treasure , at least think about it...

Valerie - NOOOOOOO!

Treasure - AUNT VAL I GOT THIS!

Valerie - Fine, I'm about to wash the dishes and leave y'all to it.

Mani - Treasure just try to think about it. You still got my number and I know I'm not blocked.

Treasure - Bye Mani.

*𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫*

Melissa - What are you going to do?

Treasure - We was friends before we dated and maybe time will tell, idk. I will think about it.

Melissa - Think HARD before you make a decision because I don't like how everyone is starting to realize what they did wrong at the same time. That's sus.

Treasure - It really is sus mom, but I'm about to get ready for bed I'll call tomorrow.

Melissa - Okay honey, I love you!

Treasure - I love you too.

*𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲*

I'm not sure whether I should accept Mani's friendship offer, but she was correct when she stated we were better friends before fooling about, but the connection became stronger while we dated, which is why I don't understand why she did that. I never inquired as to why she did such a thing to me... Perhaps I should ask her... perhaps I should just leave her alone and be alone? I've been by myself for months (with my mom and aunt by my side) and I now think I'm in a happy place, but I think I should talk to my Dad and see where our relationship goes from there, as well as have a decent chat with Mani about everything.