𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6 - 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

*𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒚*

I haven't heard anything from anyone in weeks. I switched off my phone for a few days to clear my head. Except for Mani, I couldn't care less about anyone. She has been trying to contact me since I moved into my apartment on my own with just my bony arms and lack of strength, but after that day when I spoke with my so-called father, I disregarded everyone... everything... I needed to get it right. I've had two jobs since graduating from high school, and I was just awarded a scholarship to go college, but I'm not going because of my current circumstances. My heart is urging me to text Mani, but my head is telling me not to since I need to stay on my toes at all times... That's something I should probably text her.... She is concerned... She may believe I'm dead, but she saw me in the coffee shop the other day, nearly busting my ass trying to get away from her. She already knows I'm perfectly all right; all I have to do now is get the confidence to text her and tell her how I'm feeling.... I'll do it... or maybe not... I will, but not right now; it is 2 a.m., and she is unlikely to be awake to read the message if I decide to send it. I only want the best for us, but she probably thinks I don't care about her at all. I'm wasting my own damn pages of my diary to be nervous to send a simple text... let me just fucking do it...

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 ✨

I know you've been worrying about me, but I needed to clear my head... I hope this makes sense.

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 @ 𝟐:𝟑𝟕 𝐚.𝐦

She may have fallen asleep, but she read the message faster than Usain Bolt.... Perhaps her phone died... but how quickly? Perhaps she is truly ignoring my messages and has no desire to communicate with me....  Let me stay up for another 30 minutes...

*𝟒𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢 🌊

I'm sorry love, she's busy 😘

......and so my overthinking and intuitions were right, huh?

*𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲*

𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿....

*𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 & 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞*

Treasure - I'm glad y'all are here, my life feels so much complete that y'all are back.

Melissa - I'm glad to be here a little bit also baby, a lot of memories, but this is a new Melissa.

Aunt Valerie - I haven't been here in years, but I'm glad I got outta here when I had the chance.

Melissa - I can agree on that! But Treasure, what's going on?

Treasure - I'm going to show y'all this message and don't freak out okay?

Aunt Valerie - Don't tell me that and I will get my supplied weapons... don't play with me.

Melissa - Show us.

*𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞*