𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10 - 𝘋𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵

*𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬*

Treasure - We ran into each other the other day at Starbucks, she kind of knocked me over and didn't apologize, you know...

Jayden - Well, I was rushing and I didn't know what to say...

Treasure - Oh, you said a lot that day...

Chandra - Well, since today is another beautiful day, why don't you introduce yourself to everyone, love.

Jayden - My name is Jayden, it's nice to meet y'all.

Melissa & Valerie - Heyyyy...

Jayden - It's very nice to meet y'alll. But what was y'all talking about just now?

Chandra - Oh, well we was waiting for the waiter to come and ... oop.. there he is now.

Waiter - Hello everyone, I have y'all ladies food right here, just take which one your ordered.

Melissa - Thank you!

Valerie - This looks soooo good, thank you!

Treasure - Thank you sir.

Waiter - Y'all are welcome, now what can I give you all?

Joe - I want a Sweet Tea, followed by the Steak Combo with a side of fried okras and greens.

Waiter - Alright, who's next?

Chandra - For the drink, can I get a water with lemons in the water and on the side, for the meal can I get the roast beef combo with the sides being mac and cheese, and corn on the cob.

Waiter - Alright, and what can I do for you miss?

Jayden - Can I get a Fanta Orange for the drink and for the meal, a Philly Cheese Steak with seasoned fries, and the 4 buffalo wings.

Waiter - Alright, the food will take a couple of minutes, but the drinks are on the way!

Chandra, Joe & Jayden - Thank you!

Valerie - So Jayden, since you are going to be family now, I want to know more about you...

Jayden - Well, I'm currently in college for Criminal Justice, I always wanted to be like my mom since she's my role model..

Chandra - AWW BABY!! That means sooo much to me!! Proud MOM!!

Jayden - Yeah... and also I have a son, so I really don't do much except study, get my work done and take care of him...

Treasure *being sarcastic* - Well, it seems you got a lot on your hands huh??

Jayden - Yeah... I do...

Melissa - That's good that you still in school and taking care of your responsibilities ... *cough cough, some... cough, cough*

Jayden - Well... y'all haven't introduce yourselves... y'all are a pretty duo, you must be sisters.

Melissa - Hehe, yeah... That's my sister, Valerie and that's my daughter Treasure.

Valerie - Hello Jayden, you look very familiar...

Jayden - Aw that's very... very.. nice to know, Anyways, Treasure, hm, nice name but its something missing you know...

Treasure - Maybe its something missing if i punch-

Melissa - Punch? Punch sounds good lets look through the menu and see if they got it... heh..

Jayden - Maybe a little kick to it as well... where the liquor attt?