𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9 - 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩

*𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬*

*𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲*

Mani - Well, Good morning beautiful!

Treasure - Hey...

Mani - Now why the dry hey?

Treasure - You know why...

Mani - You wasn't dry last night...

Treasure - Look, what happened last night shouldn't of happened and you know that...

Mani - Well, it did, so let's talk about it now.

Treasure - What is there to talk about?!

Mani - Treasure you still love me.... and I still love you, you know this.

Treasure - I do, but I made it clear that I don't want to rekindle anything...

Mani - You did more than rekindle... the damn neighbors saw...

Treasure - LOOK, I know what happened last night... did I like it... every single inch of it... but I made a mistake.... I think its time for you to go.

Mani - No, I want you to see that this is not going to stop my feelings for you, you can't just automatically ghost me after ALL OF THAT....

Treasure - Watch me.... & Get out.

Mani - NO. I'm not leaving until you say you love me.

Treasure - Are you fucking serious? *sigh*

Mani - Deadass serious. You can't just make love to me like that and expect to get away from me... you know the type of person I am.

Treasure - Do I really know who the type of person you are anymore?

Mani - The real question is, DO I know the type of person YOU are anymore?

Treasure - I changed a lot and you know the REASONS why. I don't got to explain shit to you.

Mani - The friendship is still on the table if you want it, its very clear that we are NOT going to leave each other alone. AM I WRONG?

Treasure - Bro...

Mani - Its a yes or no question....

Treasure - I can't answer that...

Mani - Because you know you can't leave me alone!

Treasure - MANI LOOK BRO.... I forgave you a long time ago, I forgave everyone that did me any sorts of wrong, but I can't forget the shit you did. I CANT FORGET SHIT MY FATHER DID... Yes I still love you & yes I'm thinking about the friendship thing.. but..

Mani - That's all I needed to hear, I'm going to give you time to think because its clear you confused.... you lost... I just want you back in my life as a priority...

Treasure - Thank you.

Mani - I'll cook breakfast if you want me too.

Treasure - Oh you going way to far with this...

Mani - Will making breakfast hurt to be cooked by a professional?

Treasure - I don't know about the word professional, but you got it.

Mani - At least you don't got to make breakfast... Now imma get my clothes from my car and come back.

Treasure - You really brought extra clothes ...