𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3 - 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦

*𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂*

Never in a million years would I have imagined my father misusing my name because of my sexuality... He believes that dating anyone of the same sex is not acceptable, which is okay since everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I believe he should have been more accommodating, as my mother was, regardless of whether my mother accepted it or not. Now that I've finally moved out of the house to live with Alexis and her mother, I still talk to Mani, but I haven't told her about this situation because I'm afraid of what she'll do about it. I don't want her to hurt my family or aggravate the situation. I'm sure she'll figure it out, so I'll tell her everything... I'm not sure when, but yeah. She'll be there for me in any case. I always talk to my mother, but right now I'm more concerned about her than anything else. My father seems to believe that just because she is a woman, he has the right to treat her like a dog. Now that I'm thinking about it, and getting memories of the past, he did do her wrong before...

                             *𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬* 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘈𝘨𝘰 - 𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.

Joe - WHO TF YOU TEXTING???

Melissa - It's just my damn co-workers calm your ass down. 

Joe - SO WE'RE TEXTING OUR CO-WORKERS NOW?

Melissa - Why the hell you overreacting for ? I can't text them "see you tomorrow have a nice night?"

Joe - Let me go text my boss and ask her to give me a new job at 3am then.

Melissa - aha, oh really? Let me call my damn coworker to give me that good head then since we are cheating with other peopl--

                                              *𝓙𝓸𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓹𝓼 𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 5 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮*

Joe - How about you get out of my house since you want to call and text other people without coming to me first... 

Melissa - You literally just said you would text your damn boss. I can't argue with you back? FUCK YOU! Treasure is coming with me!

Joe - You are not taking my damn daughter.

Melissa - She's MY DAUGHTER! Don't even try it. Go fuck your fucking boss stupid bitch.

                                       *𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓮𝓻*

Joe - I WILL, FUCK YOU TOO !

                                                                                  *𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂*

All I recall from one of their fights is that;  That particular argument, I believe, was the most serious because I felt like my mother was lacking her worth that day when my father slapped her. He didn't place his hands on her after that altercation, but it seems like my mother obeys his orders and believes what he says because he is the "boss," but I'm not sure about that because I refuse to ask because she not going to answer it or its gonna be hard for her to answer my questions.... 

                                                                                *𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂*