𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 - 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥

BigThuggMani 🌊

Tell me about your dreams.. your desires...

Treasure

Well, I love dancing, I would love to be a dance coach one day... 

BigThuggMani 🌊

Oh, fosho?

Treasure

Yeah, what about yourself?

BigThuggMani 🌊

Well, I'm already a basketball player, but I don't wanna do dat foreva ya know?

Treasure

Yeah I understand that fully, then what you wanna be then ?

BigThuggMani 🌊

I honestly wanna be a doctor, my dad and mom are doctors and preachers so I wanna fill in their shoes ya know? I wanna help people, I wanna make sure that I can take care of my family when they get sick. I wanna be able to help others as well, that's a very big goal fa me.

Treasure

Wow, I'm really shocked you have alotta passions ahead of you 😌😌

BigThuggMani 🌊

Yeah and I'm lucky to share everything with a beautiful girl as you ma 😍😝

                                                                𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 :

                                                                                           *𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂*

  What I really want in a person is someone who can text me all the time and on time, as well       as someone who enjoys sharing everything about their hopes and dreams. Be sincere with          me. Tell me about your dos and don'ts, your advantages and disadvantages, and your highs and lows. I'm curious about the side of you that no one has seen. Show me how you're different from the rest of these people... and she did just that. Since my parents are toxic, I desperately needed positive energy from anyone. My mother supports the LGBTQ community because she was taught to love anyone regardless of gender, but my father does not approve; in fact, he almost puked one time when he saw two girls kissing on a soap opera, which leads me to believe that if he finds out I'm flirting with a girl, he'll either boot me out of the house or, worse, say he doesn't know me at all. I shouldn't keep my feelings hidden from them, but falling in love is a different story. Love will allow you to do some wacky stuff...

                                                                                              *𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂*