𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5 - 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘵

*I got y'all now!!! Despite the fact that I almost spent almost a year almost not finishing this... I'M BACKKK!.. Let's keep it going now.*

*𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒚*

I'm not sure where to begin with how disgusted I feel. You see your father as a role model, whereas I see him as a dirty piece of shit. You've spent half your life knowing my father, and you're sleeping with him? I'm sick to my stomach. The fact that they both lied to make themselves appear good is HORRIBLE! I don't know how to approach them because they aren't even aware that I am aware..I know I have to tell my mother, so that will be the first step, and then when I'm ready, I'll confess how I feel to the both of them in the same room. Regardless of what is going on, Mani is doing what she has to do as my partner, best friend, and soulmate. I know she'll be there for me through this challenging time to keep things in check, regardless of how she feels about my father or how he feels about her. She's clearly the genuine deal, because I wouldn't expect her to be here for me for this long, and we've been together for almost two years. I'm delighted she recognizes that I'm different from what my father has set for himself, since most people believe that their children will turn out like their parents, but Mani sees the potential, the hurt, and the TOIL I've gone through. Treasure and Mani will always be Treasure and Mani! Right now, my heart is the primary character, and that's all!

*𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒚*

                                                                                 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 ...

                                     *𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 @ 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒊'𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 & 𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆*

Mani - I can't believe Nick Cannon did Conceited like that... 

Treasure - He really got on his ass frfr!

Mani - LMAO lets watch something else before I die on the floor laughing at this!!

Treasure - Before we even do that, lets prepare on how imma say this to my mom when she comes back to the phone.

Mani- Bae, you just got to tell her what happened, she know its not your fault and you shouldn't be blaming that on yourself.

Treasure - I'm not blaming that on myself, they can do what they do but its the fact that they lied and kept it a secret from me.

Mani - The truth was going to come to the light regardless... and honestly, how was Joe going to tell his daughter and Alexis tell her best friend that they was messing around without you feeling disgusted?

Treasure - You right babe, but I feel like it hurts more that they still doing this and they don't know that I know. I just felt this could of--

Melissa *on ft* - I'm back baby, I was flowering plants. Auntie Valerie says hi to the both of y'all!

Treasure & Mani - HEY AUNTIE! WE LOVE YOU!

Auntie Valerie - I love y'all two honeys! We can't wait to visit soon!

Treasure & Mani - We can't wait either!!! 

Aunt Valerie - Awww sweets!! Well, Imma let y'all do what y'all do, y'all have a good day!

Treasure & Mani - BYE, LOVE YOU!

Melissa - Treasure baby, I got to tell you about this wig I saw on Amazon for $80!!!

Treasure - Mom, can we talk about something before we get to that? It's important. Something I found out weeks ago.

Melissa - What happened baby? Are you okay?