𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4 - 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘺

*𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓸𝓯𝓯*

Mani - Your dad is fucking trash yo. I was really about to choke the shit out of this man.

Treasure - I understand y'all wanted me to find some kind of resolution, but I told you, nothing can fix this. He wants things done his way and he needs to learn that not everything is going to go his way..

Mani - Exactly... This shit is so crazy, but trust me you'll get through this babe, I trust in you deadass. I'll be by your side through it!!!! 

Treasure - Thanks babe.

Alexis - Same for me. Now, I got to meet your cousin. You sure you good T?

Treasure - Yeah, go ahead and go with ol dude, I got Mani.

Alexis - Yesssssssssss, See y'all later. 

Treasure & Mani - Lol, bye.

Treasure - Now what are we going to do now? 

Mani - Now, we can go back to Lexis place and make sure you are straight. I'll stay the night if you want me too. I'm here and I mean that shit. 

Treasure - I love you.

Mani - I love you more bae. 

                                                                                  *𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂*

After that day, I fully stopped speaking with my father. My mother told me she had grown tired of my father's antics, filed for divorce, and relocated to Louisiana with her sister and other family members, and I am proud of her for taking a chance and reclaiming her worth. Now, even though Mani and I had been together for a year and four months, we didn't have time to celebrate our first anniversary as a result of jobs and bills. Now, Mani and I went to the Bahamas to get away from life for a bit, and she gave me a promise ring while she was there. She gave a lengthy speech in which she pledged to love and cherish me for as long as she possibly could. Since the first time we met, she has kept her promise to me. I adored her! Alexis, on the other hand, I haven't spoken to in a long time because she is always with Mani's cousin. She's already out of the house, and I'm either with Mani or at home when she isn't. It's been a lack of communication, but I didn't think it was a problem until she grew distant from me.

                                                                                      *𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂*

                                                               𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 ... 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮

Alexis - Hey Treasure, I'm about to go.

Treasure - Wait, before you go, lets talk.

Alexis - Okay, how long is this gonna take?

Treasure - Does it matter? We really haven't been talking really for months.

Alexis - Now why would you think that?

Treasure - Because its true?? Look, we always been like glue. Nothing can tear us apart other then force. Now, let's catch up. Talk to me.

Alexis - I really got to go. 

Treasure - You don't have 5 minutes to even talk to your best friend ?

Alexis - Two minutes.

Treasure - Are you fucking serious?