BTS x Reader - hurt/sick

Here you go Aejar823  ! Because being taken care of by BTS is probably a little secret dream we all have!

As usual, the concert was a huge success and looking at the exalted expressions on ARMY'S faces as they leave is so satisfying. The staffs are tying things up so we can all get a good night's rest at home while BTS are relaxing for a while before getting changed.

Grabbing more water bottles, I hurry to where I know they're staying to unwind and make my way through many tired bodies. Once finally in front of the door, I hear their laughter before I even make a foot inside and I smile.

"Guys, ARMY was insane tonight, I'm still filled with so much energy" Jimin exclaims with a wide smile before their eyes all fall on me as I enter the room. Bright eyes on me, it doesn't take long before their sweaty bodies throw themselves at me and I hold my breath, getting ready for the sweat show that will take place.

Hoseok reaches me first and his arms take me in for a strong hug, excitement still going strong through his veins at the moment. I hug him back with one arm and wince internally at how wet his back his. That just proves to show how hard they worked.

"You guys did amazing once again, you did even better than last time" I praise them all as I meet eyes with each guys that now surround me. "It was, wasn't it?!" Taehyung chirps as he waits for his turn to hug me.

I pat Hoseok's back to allow the others some time as well and he gets the hint, pulling back with a light pout before his beaming smile comes back. Taehyung jumps forward and pulls me into his arms, heart still beating so fast and I chuckle.

"I brought you guys water, your heart's still beating so fast, you should rest" I say as I try to get the water bottles out from between Taehyung and I's chests. "That's not because of the concert" I hear a mumble but when I look around to see who could have said that, they all avoid my eyes.

Namjoon clears his throat and helps get the bottles to hand to each members, which I'm grateful for until I'm released. Bright doe eyes come into my range of view and I smile at the expectant look on his face. "You really think we did great? Not from ARMY's perspective but from yours?".

I tilt my head at that, but nod nonetheless. "I always think you guys are amazing, tonight's no exception. I'm prouder than any ARMY reunited together" I tell him, watch as a wide bunny smile appears on his lips, nose scrunching up in happiness before he pulls me with him to the couch where he makes me sit before snuggling into my side. 

You might wonder what's going on. Well, I'm BTS's manager. Have been for the past five years after the precedent one got sick and had to leave permanently. We developed a bond quite quickly and now they feel like family. I couldn't see my life without them and it would honestly break me to have to be apart from them. I still have yet to put a precise emotion on that.

I'm brought back to the present when Jin sits next to me, his arm wrapping around my shoulder as he pulls me into his side. "You should rest a little too, I know you've been running around helping the staff to get everything ready. You know that's not part of your tasks, right?" the latter says softly and I smile.

"I know, but I want to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible, if I can help around, then of course I'll do it" I retort before thanking Namjoon when he allows me to finish his water bottle, somehow noticing that I too am in great need of water. He smiles and ruffles my hair before turning around when the door opens.

"Y/N? Could we ask for your help please? We need to finish cleaning the stage and the staff responsible for that are nowhere to be found. We think they left already but we can't reach them". I sigh. That wouldn't be the first time staff run away in the middle of a concert, unable to deal with the pressure. That always leaves us with more to do at the end.