BTS x Reader - Soulmate/Royalty

Here you go SophiaRoseSyne ! I hope this can be a semblance of what you asked for because it was not easy to start, but it was fun! Enjoy!

"Did the potential soulmate run away yet again?" Father asks as we arrive into the empty waiting room. The butler looks down in shame as he nods his head. "Yes, Your Majesty. When he learned it was for... the young Princess, he got scared and turned around".

Thank goodness, I think to myself as I fake a pout. Father turns to me with sad eyes. "I'm sorry, Darling, I'm sure we'll find your soulmate soon" he says, his thumb going to stroke my cheek before he leaves the room.

I bow until he gets out of view and then turn to the butler. "Thank you for your hard work and sorry for the trouble" I say with a bow again, causing the man to panic. "Your Highness, please, do not lower yourself in front of me, it's nothing. Is there anything I can do for Your Highness?". I shake my head and turn towards the door. "No. I'll be in my room".

He bows as I leave to walk through the empty and sparkling clean corridors leading to my quarters. I look at the time on my watch and look around me, finding the surroundings empty. I grab the hem of my dress and start running. I'm late!

Turning a corner, I almost bump into someone, but I don't waste time, apologizing quickly as I keep going forward. Almost there, just a little more!

I stop in front of my door, panting and head inside, closing it behind me. I rush to my computer and open it to see the notification for BTS going live. I sigh in relief, they seem to only be presenting themselves and waiting for more people to arrive still.

I've been waiting for this live for a week now when it appeared on their schedule. Apparently, something special is supposed to be revealed today and I can't wait to find out. A new song? Could it possibly be about their next comeback?

Heart beating fast, not just from running but also from expectations, I gaze at their handsome faces, dreaming that they could possibly be my soulmates. Now that would be the dream. I don't want to be with someone scared of me and I'm sure BTS would be able to handle my title. They're Princes themselves, it would be perfect!

But sadly, I know that's only a dream. A futile one at that. Billions of ARMY'S hope for their soulmates to be someone of BTS or even all of them. I'm no different. The only thing that makes me different from most ARMY is that I can't say it. Father doesn't know and it needs to stay that way.

I look down at my wrist, the black flower that graces my skin so alone. I wish my soulmate's mark could find its place next to mine, but I need to see them in person for that to happen. Only once our eyes cross can the mark appear and the bonding begin.

But Father wants someone of high rank for me, so he's been searching for particular titles. What if my soulmate is a normal person? What if he has an office job or maybe even jobless! Am I not allowed to meet the one meant for me if he's not of a rich family?

Hoseok's scream takes me out of my thoughts and I gasp. I can't believe I didn't focus on the live!

"So, ARMY, we have something very important to tell you. You know how one needs to be 20 years old for the mark to appear? Jungkookie's birthday was recently too. We..." Jin stops there, suddenly looking nervous and the others all smile at him.

I'm on the edge of my seat, my brain now trying to think of thousand theories, but only one makes sense. I grab my BT21 keyboard and type a message for the guys.

IMNOTPRINCESS: Are you all soulmates? If so, congratulations! That's really great news!

I set my keyboard down, not thinking that they'll see it, but when Yoongi's eyes widen, his fingers reaching the screen to scroll up and a smile appears on his face, my heart skips a beat. He points at the screen and they all bend forward, a bright smile taking place on their faces.