BTS x Reader - Soulmate/Body switch

Here you go DreamaMubarak ! It was a bit tricky at first but I think I managed to salvage it a little! I hope you like it!

"Next question" I say as I pick a card from the pile, everyone staring with expectant eyes, wondering what it's going to be this time.

I grin and flip it around to reveal the question. "If you had to swap bodies with someone in the same room as you, whose would it be?" I read out loud, wondering myself who I would choose. Among my seven soulmates, just who would I choose?

Since it's directed to the whole room, we decide to go one at the time. "Well I for one would be curious to be Jin for once" Namjoon starts, eyes bright with curiosity. Jin laughs. "Me?! Why?". "Well, you're the oldest and you're good at cooking. I honestly wish I could make something in the kitchen without being such a danger" Namjoon explains and we laugh at that. It would be interesting indeed.

Next is Jimin, so we all turn to him. He shyly points at Taehyung. "I wanna know what it feels like to be as tall and handsome as him" he mumbles and it's so cute I can't help but coo at him. Taehyung beams with pride, chin looking up with a wide boxing smile on his face. "It's your turn Yoongi" Jimin says with a satisfied smile.

Yoongi turns to him with a sigh before looking down. "If I had to choose, I'd like to be Y/N for a day" he says and turns to me with serious eyes. I narrow my eyes at him. "Why?". "I can't say it" he answers and already, my thoughts start going in all directions, but mainly one.

Seeing my disgusted expression on my face, his face falls and his eyes widen. "No no no, not what you think, definitely not" he says before scratching his head. "I... I can't say but it's nothing like that, I promise" he says and I know by his eyes that he's telling the truth, so I let it go, for now.

"That's suspicious, hyung" Jungkook lets out while staring at our older soulmate, but the latter just shrugs. "I don't care. I know why and that's all that matters". Taehyung sits up and gets ready to bring the attention back to the game to change the mood.

"Alright, my turn! I want to be Jiminie because I want to experience what it feels like to have those cute tiny hands" he claims, causing the victim to giggle cutely. "I don't know why you're so fascinated by them, Tae" he says with a pleased smile on his face. Taehyung's eyes widen. "Look at them! They're so adorable! You can't not love them!". I turn to Jimin with a grin. "He's right though, I love holding your cute hands". The blond man looks down and hides his face in embarrassment. He's the cutest and I can't get enough of him, we all can't.

Next is Hoseok and he still looks pensive. "I wanted to choose Y/N too but... now that I think about it, being Jungkook would be fun". Jungkook's eyes light up. "I was thinking the same! I would love to swap bodies with Hoseok-hyung!".

We all laugh before the attention falls on me. "Well... being Yoongi could be interesting. Maybe I'd be able to get some of his genius and create a song for you all" I say, already imagining how great that would be. Yoongi looks down at that and I keep my eyes on him in confusion. I thought saying that would make him happy, but it seems to have done the opposite. I'm going to have a talk with him later, that's for sure.

"Well, I would be very curious to be Namjoon for one day. I want to know how it's possible for a man to be so destructive so easily" Jin then says and we all burst into laughter, because we've all been curious about that at least once since being a complete group of soulmates. Namjoon pouts and grumbles under his breath. "It's not like it's on purpose" the man lets out and Jin claps at that. "Exactly! That's why I'm curious".

I yawn as I put the card with the others, which starts a round of yawning.

"I think we should head to sleep now, we've been doing this for a while" Yoongi says before getting up from the floor. Everyone nods and Jimin starts cleaning the floor with Hoseok, putting all the cards in the box.