Thriller Game Night

The Final Championship Game

Jesse was sitting with Blaine and Kurt sitting in between them and all the Warblers behind them. "I am scared about this." Kurt said to them. "Maybe it will be fine." Jesse said to him as the team walks out. "Wow." Jesse said to herself.

On The Field

The team comes together to talk about the plan. "Are you ready for this?" Finn asks them making them cheer as the football team watches them. "Let's kick some ass!"Sebastian yelled making them all cheer. "Punch and Judy on one. Ready? Break!" Finn yelled to them. "Break!" The team yelled and they take their places. "Who's Judy?" Mercedes asks Jamey who helps her to her place. "Blue 42! Blue 42! Down! Set! Hike!" Finn yelled and all the girls lay down. Finn passes the ball to Sebastian who runs away while everyone tries to keep the other team back. Sebastian throws the ball to Puck but the other team player takes it and runs to the other side winning the round and the game was not going too well. They make a circle again. "All right. How's everyone doing?" Finn asks them. "Kill me now, I'm gonna die." Mercedes said looking at the floor. "Is anyone else tired of lying down all the time? I want to play." Tina said to them. "Just don't get ahead of yourself, okay? Ready? Break." Finn said and they go back to their places. "Down! Set! Hike!" Finn yelled and they start again but Finn lost the ball and the others cannot get it because the other team was holding them back. Tina sees the ball and she runs over to it with the brothers behind her. The boys do their best at keeping the other team away from her but a player tackled Tina to the floor. Mike kneels to her. "Tina?" Mike said as Jamey check her. "Did we win?" Tina asks them. Mike helps her up making the fans cheer and applauding. "We're still in this." Finn said to them. "Give it up, Finn. Our only shot at redemption right now is to kick butt at the halftime show." Mercedes said to him. "Sam! Come here." Finn calls Sam. Sam runs over to him. "I need you to play quarterback for the rest of the half." Finn said to him. "Okay" Sam said to him and Finn turns to Puck. "Puck when the half ends, you gotta go convince Karofsky and the rest of the guys to do the halftime show with us." Finn said to them. "How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Puck asks him. "We figure it out." Jamey said to Puck. "Where are you going?" Artie asks him. "Can't have a halftime show without cheerleaders." Finn said to him and he runs away.

The Halftime

Jesse follows Kurt to the choir room. Jesse sees everyone in makeup and their outfits. Jamey and Sebastian walk over to her. "Jess, what's wrong?" Sebastian asks her. "I want to join in on the number." Jesse said to them. "Sure." Jamey said to her while putting his arm around her and they get Jesse ready. Blaine was watching Jesse with the cheerleaders helping her with her make-up. Blaine can see Jesse was happier with them than the Warblers. Blaine walks away from the door to watch the number with her dad.

On The Field

The Outfits

The football team and glee club were on the field in their outfits as Blaine sits with the Warblers.

Jesse
Off with your head

Jesse sings as the lights turn on and music starts playing.

New Directions Girls and Jesse
D-dance dance dance till you're dead
O-off off off with your head
D-dance dance dance till you're dead
O-off off off with your head

Sebasian wheels Artie in.

Artie
It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark, ah
Ah, Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart

New Directions
You try to scream (Artie: Ah)

Jesse walks over to Artie as Sebastia walks away and dances with the others.

Artie and Jesse (Santana)
But terror takes
The sound before you make it
(Heads will roll, heads will roll!)

Dave watches everyone dance to the song.

Artie
You're paralyzed, ah, 'cause this is

New Directions
Thriller, thriller night

Jamey
And no one's gonna save you
From the beast about to strike
You know it's

New Directions
Thriller, thriller night

Sebastian
You're fighting
For your life inside a

New Directions
Killer, thriller, Tonight!

New Directions
Off with your head
D-dance dance dance till you're dead
O-off off off with your head
D-dance dance dance till you're dead

Dave runs over to them and joins them.

Finn
Darkness falls across the land

Finn sings while Jesse and Dave share a look.

Finn
The midnight hour is close at hand (Jesse: Ahhhhh)
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y'alls neighborhood
And though you fight to stay alive (Santana: Off with your head)

Jesse walks over to Santana while the Warblers watch them.

Finn
Your body starts to shiver
(Jesse: Dance 'till you're dead)
For no mere mortal can resist (Santana: Heads will roll, heads will roll!)
The evil of Thriller
(Jesse: Heads will roll, on the floor!)

They sing while everyone dances to the song even the Warblers.

New Directions
Thriller night!

Artie
Cause this is

New Directions
Thriller, thriller night

Jamey
Girl, I can thrill you more
Than any ghost could ever dare try

New Directions
Thriller, (Artie: Oh oh)
Thriller night

Artie
So let me hold you tight and share a

New Directions
Killer, thriller, Tonight!

New Directions
Off with your head
(Sibling Dynasty: Thriller night)
D-dance dance dance
Until you're dead
(Sibling Dynasty: Thriller night)
O-off off off with your head
(Sibling Dynasty: Thriller night)
D-dance dance dance
Until you're dead
(Sibling Dynasty: Thriller night)
O-off off off with your head

Everyone cheers for them while the glee club and the football team hug each other and high-five. Kurt hugs Jesse missing her being in the New Directions.

Later Jamey joins Kurt, Jesse, and Blaine. "That make-up was hard to take off." Jesse said to them as the team was on the field in their make up making Will smile. The team starts making zombie noise-making Jesse laugh at them. The whistle blows starting the game and the player stand in their places. "Set! Hut-hut!" Finn yelled and the game start. The other player team takes the ball and Sebastian tackled the player making him drop the ball and Puck takes it while laying down and the players try to take it from him but fail and the whistle blows. They go to their places again and the whistle blows again. "Down! Set! One-one!" Finn yelled and start the game. Sebastian sees a player running to them. "DAVE BLOCK 59!!" Sebastian yelled and he runs over to the player and he tackled. Finn throws the ball to Puck who was on the other side of the field and they win the match. Everyone cheers wildly for them. Dave walks over to Sebastian giving him a high five. "Nice block" Sebastian said to him. "Time out!" Beiste yelled to them. The team circles up. "It was a good run. We almost had it." Sam said to them. "Hey, this game isn't over." Finn said to them. "There's, like, ten seconds left it's over." Dave said to him. "I have a plan." Sebastian said to them. "We can win if we make the quarterback fumbs the snap." Sebastian said to them making them nod agreeing with him. "Here's what we're gonna do." Sebastian said to them telling them the plan. "Ready? Break!" Finn yelled to them. "Break!" The team yelled they walk to their places while saying. "Brains...Brains...Brains... Brains...Brains...Brains... Brains...Brains...Brains..." They start saying making everyone join in. "Brains... brains..." They start making the crowd say it too. "Brains...brains... brains...brains...Brains... Brains...Brains......brains... brains...brains... brains... brains..." The team stands in place while the chanting continues. Finn can see the quarterback was looking at the crowd and his team member pass the ball but it goes past him. Finn runs past the other team and takes the ball and runs to the other side with his team behind him back. Finn ends it making them win the game and everyone cheers for them.