Dream Team

Jesse's Dalton Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At Dalton At The Back

Jesse walks over to Blaine who was standing by a tree. "You wanted to see me." Jesse said to him making Blaine look at her. "Yeah, come here." Blaine said to her and Jesse walks over to see a hole and a little box inside. "What's that?" Jesse asks him. "We are going to bury Pavarotti." Blaine said to her and he takes Jesse's hand. The two kneels down and Blaine puts Jesse's hand on the ground. Blaine looks at Jesse seeing she doesn't know what to do. "Let me help you." Blaine said to her making Jesse nod. Blaine puts his hand on Jesse's back and he uses his other hand to put on hers. He moves her hand and they start burying Pavarotti. "Have you ever lost someone?" Blaine asks her when the hole was not there. "No, I don't want to lose someone I love." Jesse said to him making Blaine nod. "I'm upset that we lost at Regionals." Jesse said to him making Blaine look at her. "Well, the competition season's over, but we'll still get to perform. We do nursing home shows all the time. And do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons." Blaine said to her and the two stand up. "Yeah, I just really...really wanted to win to show my friends and family I have what it takes to win on my own." Jesse said to him. "You did win." Blaine said making Jesse look at him. "You work with me and my team and they all love you. I get to have my girlfriend with me and I love that. That beats a lousy trophy, don't you think?" Blaine said to her making Jesse smile at him. "Let's go, class is about to start." Blaine said to her and they hold hands and walk back to the building.

At McKinley In The Choir Room

The teens were waiting for Will to arrive. "I have to say Jess was very good." Mercedes said to them. "Turth." Artie said to them. "I just feel bad that she will not be coming to New  York with us." Quinn said to them. "No, she coming even if she is just watching." Sebastian said to them as Will walks into the room on the phone. "I'll show you the video when you get home. Have fun in the sweat lodge. Namaste to you, too. Okay. Bye." Will said and he ends the call while the teens make faces. "Ms. Holliday sends her best, and can't wait to congratulate you all in person when she gets back from her meditation retreat. Now, we all know that winning Regionals was a team effort, and Nationals isn't going to be any different." Will said to them making the teens nod. "But like in sports, every winning team has a player that rises above to help carry their teammates to victory...The MVP. And I would like to start a tradition of honoring that player after every one of our competitions." Will said to them while picking up a trophy. "I have two winners who rise up and lead the team." Will said to them making everyone smile. "So, per a unanimous vote by all of you, our Regionals MVP is...Sebastian and Jamey!" Will said making everyone cheers while the brothers were surprised and touched. Kurt kisses Jamey's cheek while Sam gives Sebastian a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Come on up." Will said to his sons. "Yeah!" Artie yelled while Kurt stands up and claps very loudly for them. "Congratulations." Will said to his sons with a smile. "We have a few words." Sebastian said to them making everyone stop clapping. "At Regionals, the way you guys believed in us and...took a chance on what songs we pick it was something to us." Sebastian said to them making everyone smile at him. "A good leader leads the people from above them. A great leader leads the people from within them. You guys did some truly brilliant work. Thank you for being on the dream team." Jamey said to them with a smile. "Thank you guys for working like your life was a bet. This team is capable of anything. We couldn't have asked for a better team." Sebastian said to them with a smile. Everyone goes up and they walk over to the brothers and they share a big group hug.