Misery

Jesse's Dalton Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At Dalton In The Hallways

Jesse was walking to the study room while talking to her brother Jamey. "Dad seems happy." Jesse said to him. "Yeah, when Holly was around he was happier." Jamey said to her as Jesse stops at the door to the study room. "Hey, can we go to Lima Beans after school?" Jesse asks him while opening the door. "Sorry, Jess. We are working on the list set after school." Jamey said to her making Jesse closes the room. "Okay." Jesse said to him a little sad. "Next time, okay." Jamey said to her. "Yeah, next time." Jesse said to him. "I have to go, I talk to you later." Jamey said to her. "Yeah, love you, big brother." Jesse said to him. "I love you too little sister." Jamey said to her and he ends the call. Jesse puts away her phone and walks into the room. Jesse walks over to Nick, Jeff, and Trent joining them while being sad and unhappy. The doors open and Blaine walks into the room with papers in his hands.

Blaine (The Warblers)
Oh yeah
(pa-pa) (ooooh) (pa-pa)

Blaine throws the papers in the air.

Blaine (The Warblers)
(Oooooh) Oh yeah (pa-pa)
(ooooh) (oooh, aaa)

Blaine sings while walking to the front. Jesse moves the papers off of her bag and watches Blaine.

Blaine
So scared of breaking it
That you won't let it bend

Blaine sings making Jesse smile a little at him not in the mood to sing.

Blaine
Now I wrote two hundred letters
I will never send

Blaine sings while walking over to Jesse and he takes her hand pulling her up and they walk out of the room with the Warblers following them.

Blaine
Sometimes these cuts are so much
Deeper than they seem
You'd rather cover up
I'd rather let them be

Jesse sits down on a chair as the school walks over to them to watch.

The Warblers
So let me be
And I'll set you free
I am in misery

Blaine sits down next to Jesse and puts his arms around her.

The Warblers (Blaine)
There ain't nobody
Who can comfort me
(Oh yeah)
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me
(Oh yeah)

Blaine kisses Jesse's cheek and he joins the Warblers.

The Warblers
Girl, you really got me bad
You really got me bad

The boys sing and dance to the song while Jesse looks at her hands. Jeff walks over to her and pulls her up.

The Warblers
Now I'm gonna get you back
I'm gonna get you back

Jeff takes Jesse to the front with Blaine to sing.

Jesse with The Warblers harmonizing
You say your faith is shaken
You may be mistaken

Jesse sings while the boys dance in front of her.

Jesse with The Warblers harmonizing
You keep me wide awake and
Waiting for the sun
(The Warblers: Waiting for the sun)
I'm desperate and confused
So far away from you
I'm getting there
I don't care where I have to go

Jesse holds her note while the Warblers walk over to the table and slams their hands on the table.

The Warblers
Why do you do what you
Do to me, yeah
Why won't you answer me
Answer me, yeah

The boys slam the table a few times while Jesse was still standing and clapping along.

The Warblers
Why do you do
What you do to me, yeah
Why won't you answer me
Answer me, yeah

The boys walk back to Blaine and Jesse.

The Warblers
I am in misery
There ain't nobody
Who can comfort me
(Blaine: Oh yeah)
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me
oh yeah
Girl, you really got me bad
(Blaine: Oh)
You really got me bad
(Blaine: Oh yeah)
Now I'm gonna get you back
I'm gonna get you back
Girl, you really got me bad
(Blaine: Got me bad)
You really got me bad
(Blaine: Got me bad)
Now I'm gonna get you back
I'm gonna get you back

"Hey Regionals, you just met our opening number." Blaine said to everyone making them clap and cheer. Blaine walks over to Jesse who was picking up her bag. "Hey." Blaine said making Jesse look at him. "You okay? You look unhappy." Blaine said to her. "I am fine." Jesse said to him with a fake smile. "You sure?" Blaine asks her. "Yeah." Jesse said and she gives Blaine a quick kiss. "I see you later." Jesse said to him and she walks away from him. Jesse walks into the history class and starts crying missing everyone at McKinley. The door opens and Blaine walks into the room and he sees Jesse crying. Blaine runs over to her and pulls her into his arms. "I am here." Blaine said to her and he kisses Jesse's head.