Babies

Jesse's Dalton Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Everyone was waiting for Will and they all find out that Brittany was pregnant. "How do you think she find out?" Sebastian asks Jamey. "Well, we will find out when dad arrives." Jamey said to him as Will walks into the room. "All right, folks. Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our set list." Will said to them and he sees Artie's face. "Artie? You okay?" Will asks him. "My life is over. How am I supposed to support a baby?" Artie said to him and Artie looks at Brittany. "How could you not tell me about this?" Artie asks her. "Wait, Brittany, are you pregnant?" Will asks her. "Definitely. I'm so sorry, Artie. I didn't want to upset you. I thought I could surprise you when I dropped him off. I'm pretty sure it's a boy." Brittany said to him. "Um...Babies don't get dropped off." Kurt said to her. "Wait, Brittany. Have you been to a doctor yet? That's the only way to be sure." Will said to her. "I don't need to go to a doctor. I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid. It's obviously getting ready to bring me, my baby. I know where babies come from." Brittany said to them making everyone give her a face.