Dancing Queen

At McKinley In The Gym

Kurt and Jamey return to the gym for Kurt's crown. All conversations halt and everyone turns to look at Kurt. Kurt walks onto the stage while Jamey walks over to his siblings. "Ladies and gentlemen, your 2011 prom queen, Kurt Hummel."  Figgins said and he places the crown on Kurt's head and hands him a scepter. "Eat your heart out, Kate Middleton." Kurt said with a smile making the glee club cheer for him while everyone looks at the club. "And now, behold the tradition of our 2011 prom king and queen here in their first dance." Figgins said to them as Dave gets on the stage and stands next to Kurt and the two slowly begin to walk off the stage to dance. Mercedes and Santana walk onto the stage looking very unsure as the band starts playing.

Mercedes and Santana
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah

Kurt and Dave stare at each other until Dave walks away leaving Kurt standing alone. Jamey walks over to Kurt making Jesse excited. "Excuse me." Jamey said making Kurt turn to him. "May I have this dance?" Jamey asks him while holds out a hand to Kurt. "Yes. Yes, you may." Kurt said to him and he takes Jamey's hand.

Mercedes and Santana
Oh yeah, you can dance, you can jive,
Having the time of your life

The two slow dance in front of everyone.

Mercedes and Santana
Ooh, see that girl, watch that scene,
Digging the Dancing Queen

Jamey starts to move Kurt more to the beat of the song making him laugh a little.

Santana
Friday night and the lights are low

Jesse spins herself in the middle with Jamey and Kurt. Blaine dances over to Jesse and they with each other.

Santana
Looking out for a place to go
Oh, where they play the right music,
Getting in the swing
You come to look for a king

Sebastian and Sam join the couples with Quinn, Finn, Mike, and Tina right behind them.

Mercedes and Santana
And when you get the chance
You are the Dancing Queen,
Young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine,
Oh yeah

Jamey dips Kurt and they share a kiss. "I wish you were my prom king." Kurt said to him as Jamey stands Kurt right up. "I am your king." Jamey said to him making Kurt smile and share a slow kiss.

Santana (Mercedes)
You can dance, (You can dance)
You can jive, (You can jive)

The glee club comes together and dances with each other with smiles on their faces. Jesse walks over to Kurt and she gives him a hug.

Santana (Mercedes)
Having the time of your life
(Having the time of your life)
Ooh, see that girl,
(and Mercedes: watch that scene)

Balloons start falling from the ceiling.

Santana (Mercedes)
Digging the Dancing Queen
(Dancing Queen, Dancing Queen)

Jamey pulls Kurt into him making Kurt laugh while Sebastian hits a balloon at Finn who was hitting one back.

Santana
Digging the Dancing Queen
The Dancing Queen, hey

Blaine puts his arms around Jesse pulling her into his chest.

Mercedes and Santana
Digging the Dancing Queen!

As balloons drop from the ceiling, everybody seems to be enjoying themselves.