Ready For War

THE FOLLOWING DAY
(Brandon POV)

So... last week happened... I honestly felt bad for putting Demi through all that nonsense with Becky. I mean hell, I wasn't even expecting her to show up let alone try and pull what she did. She looked to be in perfect ring shape too! There's something going on here...
Anyways, after tapings last week I thought up an idea to take Demi out on a date, just the two of us, as an apology for what happened. The following morning I made my move.

"Hey Dem?"

"Yeah?"

"So remember what happened last week?"

"You mean the night you were setup?"

"Basically... ah... I felt really... really bad after that, and I kinda felt like I needed to make it up to you so... I was thinking... we go on a date."

She put her spoon to her cereal down and focused in.

"Really... a- a date?"

"Yeah like... go somewhere, hangout.. enjoy each other's company, all that stuff. I felt it'd be pretty cool."

She got up and walked towards the kitchen counter where I was.

"Well why didn't ya just say so! I'm totally do- I mean yeah... yeah that'll be cool."

She tried to play it off like she wasn't excited but I saw right through it. This of course, lead to laughter filling up this side of the house. I guess you could say it's a date.
We knew we had Takeover this Saturday, so we marked it down for Sunday afternoon. That'd give us plenty of time to kick ass on Pay Per View.

"Hey B?"

"Hm?"

"Thanks... for everything. Like I said back when we met. I watched your matches on the daily so this... is a dream come true... even with whatever the hell happened last night."

"Awe... thanks babe! That really means a lot. Just know that I'll always been here for you as best I can. Through love... and war."

"Was that a War-games pun?"

"Ok maybe I kept one thing from my past relationship with Becky... damn was she good with puns."

She laughed a little bit before we hugged for a while forgetting about everything around us and focusing on each other. If I had to describe the feeling in one word.... magical."

Later on we both got ready for an intense workout at the home gym. I linked up with a PT from a Crossfit right down the road, and invited him to come on down and help. Trust me when I tell you we were nearly dead by the end of it, but I guess that's the sign of a good workout eh?

For the rest of the day, I worked on editing some videos for the ol' YouTube channel. It was an elongated process but hey, I was having fun. Demi soon knocked on the door with lunch.

"It's open!"

I replied as my favorite Aussie entered with a Subway.