Dream Night

Day after WarGames
(Demi POV)

Right, last night was a smashing good time, everything went well, everyone had fun and... uh... oh yeah we're champs baby!! It honestly hasn't really sunk in yet overnight to be honest, this being my first proper NXT championship and all. The festivities aren't over yet though.

Since we still had one more night, it was time to take care of that... date that B had in mind. Nervous is an understatement. I've never really been on a date in a while... i think since I left my ex. So... this was gonna be something to say the least. Either way I knew today was gonna be fun.

I was the first to wake up as per usual so I took this opportunity to get my outfit ready for today. I was bouncing between my usual hard metal look or a more "dressy" top with jeans.

I eventually found this gem of an outfit that I wore for a photoshoot with one Ryan Loco

I eventually found this gem of an outfit that I wore for a photoshoot with one Ryan Loco. I loved it so much and said to hell with it and threw it on. Actually it was kinda cold in Chicago, this made sense. I went down to the lobby/ cafeteria to get the both of us breakfast seeing as B was still asleep. I didn't wake him nor want to as obviously we didn't have any shows or anything today. I figured I'd eat mine down here and bring his up when I finished.

A few minutes later, I did just that and quietly placed his food at his bedside. I could only guess that the smell woke him up.

"Well good morning to you too... up early I see."

"Well yeah... today is a pretty important day isn't it love? I couldn't wait to get the ball rolling."

"Oh yeah I remember..."

He said letting out a sky chuckle.

"Guess you just got a head start... don't worry I'll catch up."

He said as he grabbed his food off of his nightstand while sitting up with his back against the backboard and his breakfast in his lap. I just kicked back and relaxed as he watched YouTube on his phone and whilst eating.

I gotta say that website is surprisingly addictive. He got me onto it a few weeks ago and I've been hooked ever since. Sure I haven't been into the gaming side like he is, but there's still just a ton to watch. I noticed my theme coming from his phone so I softly but quickly walked and knelt by his side to watch.

"Whatcha watching there bud?"

"Ah just something I worked on I while back that you might recognize."