WE ARE NXT

2 Weeks Later
Orlando, Florida
(BRANDON POV)

Well things have certainly been on the up and up for the two of us ever since we became a couple, and honestly it's been really... really fun. She told me all about what it was like to live in Australia, seeing as I've never been there, and I told her my story and how I got to where I am now. In my opinion, we just gemmed together, and that's without talking about our in ring abilities.

That Wednesday morning I was the first to wake up, so I made the two of us breakfast and watched some cartoons in the living room. Soon after, Demi woke and did her usual morning routine that she does, grabbed her breakfast and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Never to old to watch cartoons huh?"

She asked giggling a bit.

"Not one bit. I practically grew up on this stuff."

"Oh my god... same! We may not have had looney tunes like you guys did over here, but I remember waking up really early before on school days and watching those early Tom and Jerry cartoons when they were on... ah good times."

"Agreed... so what's the plan today? Besides... well, workouts of course."

"Actually before I went to bed last night, I got a call from Hunter."

"Did you?"

I replied gently setting my plate down on the little table in front of the couch as she nodded.

"Yep, I'm kinda forgot what he said but I think it was something along the lines of... the higher ups wanting the two of us to be on the main NXT brand!"

To say I was taken aback was an understatement.

"No way..."

"I kid you not! Believe me that was mainly my reaction."

She said as we hugged for a while.

"Well... I guess it's time to make a name for ourselves huh."

She said with a smile as we let go. I nodded and stuck out my fist for a fist bump which she accepted.

After the awesome news that we heard, we got ready to head down to the performance center and workout for a while.

Workouts felt like they went by quicker than usual, but we didn't mind. After we finished, the two of us got a bite to eat at a local joint in the area before heading to Full Sail for the show.
(END POV)

(RHEA POV)

I was honestly nervous for our first show, it being on the same brand that names Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Johnny Gargano, Adam Cole, and many others made their names on. Now it was our turn.

For my first segment, I was doing a post match run in on Candice LeRae and Dakota Kai to establish that I was here to stay on the brand, BP on the other hand... well... you'll find out.

As I was getting ready for action in our locker room I heard a knock at the door.

"It's open."

I said cheerfully as none other than my handsome man entered the room.

"Hey!"

"Hey, you ready?"

"Born ready! Time to show the world why they brought us here eh?"

"You damn right!"