Demons Of The Past

NXT AFTER SURVIVOR SERIES
(Rhea POV)

Well Howdy... Survivor Series was a smashing success for us lot I'd say. My guy Brandon got a decisive win over Finn, and Your's truly won with team NXT. Things were going relatively well heading into Tonight's NXT tapings... well at least I thought they were.

As we arrived at the CWC with our bags in tow, we knew good and well what the fallout of Survivor Series was going to entail, and we were more than ready for it!

We both split up to get changed into our gear... what I didn't know was, Brandon had a little friend stop by.

(End POV)

(Brandon POV)

Right so I just got geared up and now I was taping my wrists and warming up in a barely lit, empty hallway where I thought no one would find me. That was until someone I'd never thought I'd see again showed up.

"Quite the setting you got here aye?"

"Bex? What're you doing here?"

"Eh, just thought I'd check up on one of my favorite superstars on the roster who... just so happens to be my ex."

"Woah there, we had our time together, you know that. You and I both know we mutually parted ways and found our respective people..."

" I know... I know... trust me, I'm loving life with Colby and Roux and all that... but there was just one thing missing..."

She said as she moved in a little closer so that we were eye to eye. She had that seductive look in her eye, which on any given day would break me, but I had Demi, and I knew that if she found out what was going on, she'd practically kill me... maybe literally.

"You're real stubborn, you know that?"

She over powered me and forcefully made out with me right then and there. I didn't fight it only because I don't hit women... even if it's her. Her lips soon unlocked from mine leaving me stunned.

"I thought that's what you liked about me."

"You're out of your mind... I already have someone!"

I stated boldly before taking the rest of my tape and walking away leaving her in that same dark hallway.
What I didn't know was that Demi was watching the whole thing. I only figured it out via her body language as she entered catering.

"Oh boy... she don't look too happy."

I said to myself as Demi slowly walked over.

"Hey man, can we talk in private? Like in our locker room?"

"O-ok..."

I said nervously as I followed her to the locker room where all hell would soon break loose. I walked in first and damn near shit myself as she slammed the door shut.

"Jesus... what's got you hot under the collar?"

At that point she stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me with a thousand mile stare. Yep... she was pissed.

"Oh you act like you don't know..."

"I mean... I don't, but I think I have an idea."

She then slapped me out of nowhere. I guess I kinda deserved that even though this technically wasn't my fault.

"You know some people would be happy to have an Aussie as a girlfriend, especially after what I know you've been through."

"What the... I am! why would I not? You've practically been there for me since Rebecca and I parted. Why would..."