Keep on Surviving

SURVIVOR SERIES 2019
(Rhea POV)

Y'all have no idea how excited I am! It's my first ever Survivor Series and I'm representing the best brand out there! 5 on 5 on 5 traditional survivor series matches for the men and the women, Becky Lynch, Bayley and Shayna Baszler among many more, but the match in pretty sure everyone was hyped for was Finn Bálor and my boyfriend going at it in an extreme rules match as the main event. This... is gonna be fun!

I woke up that morning excited, but nervous at the same time. I'm pretty sure this was my big WWE Pay Per View debut, so I had reason to be. I looked over to my right to see Brandon still sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed with sunlight just peaking in from outside. I didn't want to wake him, but in reality, if I didn't wake him, nobody would... and lord knows his reputation for oversleeping.

"Hey... babe."

"Nnnnnhh... what?"

He said as he slowly stirred awake and flipped over toward me.

"Morning.."

I said with a smile poking through my morning face.

"Morning..."

He said as he returned that same look. For a few minutes we just stared at each other trying not to get lost in each other's eyes, only before making out for a little bit before finally getting up and getting ready for the day ahead.

Once we got semi decent street/workout on, we went to Starbucks and got breakfast. We both got an impossible breakfast sandwich, he also got a Carmel frappe. I got a pumpkin spice latte with mine.

Whilst we were relaxing, I noticed that he was staring off into space for a while. I didn't wanna bother him, but curiosity took over.

"You alright mate?"

"Huh... oh, yeah... I'm good... just thinking.."

"About..."

He took a deep breath.

"I...uh... I've been dealing with anxiety for awhile and... I don't know, it's been a rough road."

"How did this come about?"

I thought that question would touch a nerve, but he just readjusted himself and dove into his past.

"Well... around when I was in middle school,  I got bullied... like a lot. I don't know what it was in particular but I knew of one main reason on my end. At that time, I was... admittedly... a little chubby, and I was obviously insecure about it. Turns out, some stupid football players used that to my advantage from then up until around my junior year of high school."

"Oh my gosh... that's horrible...."
I replied shook to my core.

He only nodded as he continued.

"Yeah, those were some dark years. Add to that, my parents weren't really making things easier, but that's another story."

"Honestly... and this is gonna sound... bad... I honestly wanted to off myself..."

"W-What!!"
I damn near flipped out right there, but I held it in.

"Hey hey, calm down... yeah I know. I never actually attempted it at anytime because I thought of the people that would be affected if I were to disappear... and I stayed."

"Thank GOD you did... I'm so sorry you had to go through that."

"Well... thanks to this whole business entering my life, I've never had those thoughts creep up on me again. And... thanks to one... very special person... I'm still to this day doing what I love, with the person I love."