Chapter 9

————— ★☆★☆ —————

————— ★☆★☆ —————

Taehyung checked himself one last time in the mirror. Today was Jin and Namjoon hyung's marriage. So he was getting ready for that.

Taehyung smiled at himself as he fixes his Green Pendant.

(I'm too dumb to explain formal clothes so just see the picture)

He made his way out to see everyone sitting on the sofa already ready to leave

"Why didn't you all told me that you all are ready?? I would have tried to come fast" He asked confused as Hobi smiled.

"So that you forget something and we had to come back again? No thank you. Now C'mon Let's go" Hobi said.

"Actually.... Jungkook is gonna pick me up. Hope you three dont mind" Tae rubbed his nape with a sleepish smile. He forgot to tell all of them about that.

"Yes we do—"

"No! No we don't have any problem Tae Tae." jimin quickly smiled at Tae giving a glare towards Yoongi who shrugged seemed unbothered.

"Let's go Yoonie and Hobi" He dragged yoongi and Hobi after giving a sweet smile to Taehyung who nodded waving them good bye.

"What was that??" Yoongi asked a bit angry.

"What was what??"

"Why did you not let him come with us??" Jimin sighed.

"'Cause you are not seeing what I'm seeing" jimin smiled sweetly.

"And what exactly are you seeing my baby mochi??"

"Tell me when was the last time Tae went out with someone we don't know much about??"

"Umm...—"

"Exactly!! Hyungie he is opening up to someone other than us Don't you think it's good thing besides he told me about him okay!? He seemed a nice person to me."

"Point" hobi who was silent the whole time finally said. Jimin quickly gave him a smile, happy to have one of his two Boyfriend on his side.

"Everyone seems as a nice person to you baby" Hobi chuckled agreeing with yoongs. It's a truth jimin is literally one of the most pure and kind soul he always find nice things in everyone.