Chapter 13

3k+ reads and 200+ votes!!! You all are amazing Thank you soooo much 🤧🤧❤️❤️💖

————— ★☆★☆ —————

Jungkook smiled widely as he stood up abruptly. "Yeah that will do of course will do" Tae chuckled as he nodded.

"Let's go then pack your things up" He leaned against the door frame as jungkook put the messed up files in their particular places and cleaned up the table before taking his phone putting in his pocket making his way towards Taehyung.

"Let's go" Jungkook took Tae's hand on his own as they made their way out.

While going out they passed through the reception table. The receptionist eyed them more specifically at their interwined hands.

"Lucy I'll be taking my lunch break if a patient camed you can just ask them to wait okay?" Jungkook informed The Receptionist - lucy looked back at jungkook as she nodded with a small bow.

"Will do sir" She smiled professionally. Jungkook nodded before looking at Tae who quickly flashed a small smile. His mind running wild on what the girl was thinking about him, about them.

Did - did she thought we are dating??

They went out of the clinic. "I know a cafe it's next block won't take much time you will lik - ohh wait a second let me tie my shoe laces" Jungkook smiled letting go of the hand to tie the shoe lace.

Jungkook quickly tied the laces. He stood up forwarding his hand for Taehyung to take it who was hesitanting a bit.

What if others Thought the same?? Would they be disgusted?? But we are not together so why hold hands??

You wanna beat him Don't ya?? Same love same 😃🔪

"Uhh... Can we like... Not hold hands??" He asked hesitatingly feeling a bit guilty to make Jungkook embarrassed.

"Yeah — sure why not" Jungkook quickly smiled to hide the sadness making Tae even more guilty.

"Sorry...." He whispers mostly to himself but Jungkook heard him.

"No need to feel sorry Tae. I should have known you are not very comfortable with skin ship so sorry if I made you uncomfortable in a way" Tae's eyes widened as he Shooked his head.

"No! You didn't made me uncomfortable even slightly" Tae pinched his index and thumb together to proof his point.

"I'm just being a insecure little shit" Tae said flicking his finger on his forehead as Jungkook chuckled.

"Okay okay Now.... After you your Highness" Tae groaned annoyed at him yet his lips were tugged up.

"Will you ever stop with the 'Your Highness' thing" He said with a hint of tease.