Chapter 17

✥---------------✥---------------✥

"I went for Some time and this is what I see" They Gasped Pulling away to look at the woman with wide eyes.

They opened their eyes, head slightly turning to see a old lady standing, with folded hands. Tae blushed brightly covering his face.

"Aunt Roohi" Jungkook whined pouting, well that's new.

"Don't whine to me brat, You didn't even told me you find such a sweet boy for yourself huh?" She smacked Jungkook like she is angry but her face was telling something completely opposite.

"That's why I'm here aunt Roohi, Love this is Aunt Roohi and the person I wanted you to meet and this is Taehyung my boyfriend"

"So someone finally caught your eye, Nice Choice I must say bunny boy" Roohi smiled fondly ruffling Jungkook's hair, who blushed because of getting treated as a baby infront of Tae.

"Hii Taehyung it's pleasant to meet you finally this idiot is ready to love someone" She dramatically rolled her eyes but then smiled fondly " I'm very happy for you both."

"Thank you Ahjussi" Tae smiled sincerely bowing a bit, Mrs. Han shaked her head slightly, patting him to say that he doesn't have too.

"No need to bow, kiddo and just call me Aunt Roohi" She smiled before taking a seat in between them. 

“Mind if I join??” Tae shaked his head as no with a smile, a genuine one.

“So tell me Taehyung how did you meet this idiot?” She asked playfully pointing his thumb at Jungkook, Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a playful smirk as he started telling her how they met although he left his 'sad story' to the side which roohi didn't bothered to poke when she noticed the nervous look in Taehyung's eyes, Jungkook asking tae as a 'Friend' to Jin Hyung’s wedding to which Roohi hit the back of Jungkook’s head, telling him how much of a idiot he is to which Jungkook pout and Tae laughed.

They kept talkin' about different stuffs, Roohi telling some embarassing stories about Jungkook like how Jungkook for the first time got drunk and kept Trying to Hit on her and gave her flirty pick up lines, apparently Jungkook thought she is his celebrity crush or something.

Jungkook covered his face in embarassment while Taehyung and Roohi laughed loudly teasing him even more. They seemed to team up against him.

"Ma'am we need some help" She excused herself as one of the worker came to ask something, Tae looked back At Jungkook.

"She is Sweet" Tae mumbled bring the tea near his lips as Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah..... I really wanted you to meet her she is a very sweet person. Have took care of me from a long time" Tae smiled.

"That's nice, Now I wanna know the whole story. Will you tell me koo??" Tae cupped his face, moving his fingers simultaneously against cheeks smiling expectantly. It made Jungkook chuckle.