Chapter 2

I already told in warning and basically the whole fanfic is about ; BUT this is last time I'm warning⚠️

I already told in warning and basically the whole fanfic is about ; BUT this is last time I'm warning⚠️..... Mention of Physical & Sexual Abuse if you get triggered, not my fault ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

✥---------------✥---------------✥

After hour or so, Jungkook thought that They can start the therapy now.

"Okay, Tae we are gonna start the therapy Now. Remember no need to be scared I told you how it works You don't have to be scared okay!" Jungkook assured once again and Tae nodded.

Jungkook stood up Tae mirroring his actions. He looked at him and smiled "Choose which ever place you are comfortable on" Tae looked around.

Their was a brown sofa at the side , two single sofas infront of each other. He decided to sat on the Sofa since it seemed to be very comfortable which it is.

Jungkook went and sat on single sofa "Can you hold my hand.. when you know i will be in my subconscious state I'm kinda scared of Dark" He blushed furiously And Jungkook bite back a chuckle and nodded for the adorable boy infront of him.

He gave one more candy bear to him which Tae kept in his mouth chewing on it... It's for the time being Tae will get in subconscious state after that it won't be needed....  and he held his hand in his own Ones Taehyung's hand was quite lean and long, they were pretty ahh who is he kidding Taehyung himself is a walking art - Now is not the time to tell how perfect Tae is Shut Up!

"Tae now slowly Close your eyes,... Focus only on your breathing and my voice forget everything it's just the voice and your heart beat nothing else" Tae did as asked He could hear his heart beat Which was rather a bit fast right now, his eye sight all black, empty.

He felt his anxiety crept out And as a insist he tightened his hold on Jungkook's hand Who noticed this but didn't voiced it out he was fine with it.

"Theirs nothing to be worried about... Nothing will happen just focus on my voice Just listen to it.. it's all fine you are fine..." He kept reassuring him trying to bring him in his subconscious state.

He placed his finger on his pulses after a couple of minutes feeling it in very low speed meaning Tae is Now in Subconscious state. "Where are you Now??" He asked looking at his face.

"I don't know... It's all dark" Tae replied.

"Dark? Okay Try to walk front soon you will see the light pass it and once you are done, tell me" Tae nodded in response.

"I'm done." He replied in couple of seconds.

"You are done... What do you see now?? Where are you now??"

"In middle of a road"

"A road? Do you recognize it??"

"Yes... It's my ex's house way road" Tae replied shakingly.