~5~

Shinsou pov:

It was 2 am. I- why would he even need to work anyway. To that time. I heard Dad say that Denki often falls asleep in the middl of class even if the thema of the Lesson is very interesting.

Is it because he work at night. I waited for Denki to get into Bed but instead he pulled out his Book he probably wanted to finish his essay.

Oh no he wont. I jumped of off the bed and walked to him. What I did you may wonder?

I laid on his Book and refused to get off. Every time he pushed me off I just came back. After half an hour and one page for the essay he gave up.

'I guess you want me to sleep?' He stated the obvious. I just laid on the Bed and looked at him like "come here and sleep"

'You're a weird cat, you do know that?' he told me while getting into the bed and slipping under the cover.

No really I didn't notice. He was out within seconds. He must've been really tired, why did he still try to finish that dumb essay. If I am about to pass out from lack of sleep then I don't think about homework.

While he was asleep I went over to his Essay. I read through it. It was really good. There were a few grammar mistakes but other than that?

He explained the Thema, he knew good arguments. The only thing that wasn't good was that he hadn't enough pages. Mabye pops would ignore it? No, no he wouldn't. The only thing he want when writing an essay was the right number of pages wich Denki didn't had.

After I read his essay I went to the Ved an laid down to sleep. It felt like I was aslleeo for 2 minutes before waking up to someone screaming for denki to get up. And if I say screaming I mean it.

Denki pov:
I was woken up as usual by my father screaming that I should get up.
'Come on you fucking faggot, you'll be late for that damn hero school'

I got up and saw the Cat looking at me. She had a questioning look. 'Don't worry I'm used to this, it's normal.' I don't know if thats possible but the Cat looked shocked.

I shrugged it off and continued to get ready. The bruises from the last beating were just starting to fade away but... It didn't hurt as much anymore.

I changed in a new t-shirt and pants. I went over to the cat. 'hey kitty I'll go now please be quiet and behave. Okay?' The cat got up and rubbed her head on my hand.

'I take that as a yes?' I said while getting up. I made sure dad was sleeping and then I sneaked out of the house. I ran to the corner as soon as I knew that my father wasn't following or anything I slowed down.

I saw that I was g9nna be late. It was english... The essay was in my bag pack but it wasn't finished. That cat wouldn't le me finish it.

Not like you could've finished it anyway you dumbfuck

Oh no please go away

Never you stupid bitch

What do you want anyway

I'm just telling you about what you are. A dumb stupid faggot a nobody you can't do anything-

I plugged my headphones in and got it on the highest volume. Sometimes it helps to stop the Voice.

I listened ti my favorite song "fairytale". I really liked the violin playing in the song.

I got to the school already 5 minutes late. I stood infront of the door and pulled my headphones out. Took a deep breath and knocked 3 times.