~3~

Author pov:

Aizawa and Mic ran after Nemuri. 'What is Happening?' Mic said. 'Just come on.' They ran into recovery Girls Office.

'What is going on?!' Aizawa was worried. 'Well, Shinsou here, got hit with a Quirk.' Recovery Girl said.

She pointed at Shinsou who had cat ears and a Tail now. 'What? How?' 'Well his Class was practicing outside when Villains attacked them. He pushed a Girl out of the Way so she didn't get hit with the Unkown Quirk. Sadly he couldn't go away. The Quirk hit him.' Nemuri told the Males.

'Saddly he will turn fully into a Cat in the next tree Hours..' Chiyo said. 'Wait what?! My Son is turning into a Cat?' Aizawa was furious. 'How Long is the Effect going to work? Please tell me it isn't permanent' Shinsou said. 'No the Effect will wear of in 2 Weeks.' Recovery Girl said calmly. 'What are we going to...' Suddenly Aizawa stopped freaking out. 'Is something wrong Eraser?' 'No Nemuri. This could be really helpfull.'

Shinsou pouted. 'How is me turning into a Cat helpfull?' Shinsou couldn't think of an Answer. And the others couldn't find an Answer for that to.

'What I tell you now Needs to be our Secret alright?' Aizawa looked deadly serious. The all nodded. 'Shinsou you know Denki Kaminari?' Shinsou thought for a Seconf. 'Thats the loud Blodn from you're class that's obviously faking his Smile,Right?'

'What do you mean with faking a Smile?' Nemuri asked curious. 'You can see it easily that he doesn't like smiling.' Shinsou stated. 'Okay, I noticed that something is wrong with him. So I Need to ask you a Favor.' Aizawa needed to tell him his Plan before he turns into a Cat. 'Recovery Girl, Does he still understand everytihng we say to him even after he turns into a Cat?' She nods. 'Yes it is just his Body that turns into a Cat. His Mind is still the same as when he is Human.

'Alright. Son, I Need you to try and get into Denkis House' Shinsou was confused. 'And how am I going to do that?' Suddenly Mic spoke up. 'What if you...pretend that you're hurt. Mabye Denki will help you? Then you just Need to find out what's wrong with him and boom we have our Answer'

'That...That could work. Damn, Zashi didn't think you can have good Ideas.'Aizawa smirked. Mic pouted. 'My Ideas are Always good.' 'Mhm, says the one thats afraid of Spiders.' Aizawa replied.

'Shut up, Also all I have to do is pretend to be hurt so Denki can pick me up from the Steets and take care of me. The I Need to find out what happens to him is that correct?'

Aizawa nodded. 'yes and in two weeks you are coming to my Office. I figured that you're gonna feel weird ca. an Hour before you transform back. We will be waiting for you here.' 'Yes, recovery Girl'

'Come on you still have an Hour before you transform. You should eat something and then we will Show you to Denkis House.' With that they pcked their Stuff and went to the Cafetiria. 'I just realized something, Dad(Aizawa)' 'What did you realize?' 'Cats don't do anything else than eat and Sleep and destroy THings. That means if you are wrong and Nothing happens to Denki I will be able to Sleep as much as I want' Shinsou said with a Grin. 'And if we are Right and denki gets Beat up at his Home, you, will be terryfied for a Lifetime.' Mic told him.

Shinsous grin disapeared. 'What if he finds me and beats me up to Pops(Mic)' Then you are aloud to come back as soon as you can.' Mic told him. There was a Chance that that could happen but they just hoped it wouldn't happen.

They knew that their Plan could go wrong, but they couldn't stop now. 'Shinsou, you Ready you should transform any Minute now.' Mic drove the Car while Aizawa tried to calm SHinsou down a Little bit.

'Yes I'm Pretty su- Meow' Suddenly ther sat a Cat in the Backseat of the Car. 'Shinsou can you understand us?' The Cat nodded his Head. 'Alright we have enough Cats at home so you know how they act.' The Cat nodded again. 'Alright come here I will Show you wich House it is exactly.'

With that Aizawa got out of the Car with the Cat in his Arms. 'Shinsou stay safe alright?' The Cat nodded again and meowed. 'Alright see that weird Looking House? Thats his Home.' The Cat jumped out of his Grasp and run over to said House. I sat down and was Looking for Denki.

Aizawa turned around and got back to Mic. They drove back to their House. When they opened the Door Eri jumped into Aizawas Arms. 'Where's big Brother?' She said Looking around. 'Big Brother wont be here for a couple Days, Sweetheart.' 'Why not?' 'He has a very Special Mission,alright?' Eri looked at Aizawa confused but nodded understandingly. She knew her fathers wont tell her anything else.