Ch 22 Sunday with the Weasley Clan

Excellent additions by Deb and a couple of corrections by Diane, my beta readers. Thank you.

*

Jane woke up at 8:00 AM to Lily's alarm. "Church?" Jane asked, wondering why Lily was using an alarm and remembered that it was Sunday.

"Not for me," Lily replied as she got out of bed and went to her closet and selected an outfit for the day. "Dad and Albus go to church Saturday night when they can. We go to Sunday breakfast with grandmum and grandpa Sunday mornings. We need to be dressed and leave before 9:00 AM."

The two girls scrambled to get showered and dressed. They entered the drawing room about 8:45 AM. Mrs. Potter was sitting in a chair nursing a toddler, and when the little girl saw her sister and Jane she let go of Mrs. Potter's breast, waved a hand and mouthed, "Mu, mu, mu." She looked at Mr. Potter. "Da, Da, Da." She smiled at her mother, patted her mother's breast, latched on for a couple more bits of milk, and then let go.

"Finished, Minerva?" Mrs. Potter wondered as she pulled Minerva close and raspberried her belly, before holding her close.

Minerva buried her head between Mrs. Potter's breasts, wiggled in contentment, then turned and reached up her hands to Mr. Potter. Mr. Potter picked up Minerva, and Mrs. Potter finally covered up, fastening her bra over her exposed breast and doing something to cover the bra.

Jane looked over to see a good looking adolescent boy, obviously just needing to shave, as tall as Mr. Potter or maybe just a little taller. She guessed, from Lily's description from the night before, that this was James, although he was more grown up than the last photo of him in the Prophet over two years ago. James grinned at Jane, then looked contently at his mother and little sister. Jane noticed that James did not seem embarrassed seeing his mother exposing her breast. James had the red hair of his mother and sister, in a stylish longish cut, and was dressed in clothes that were casual but well put together. James radiated an easy self-confidence.

"I'm James Potter," he waved. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

"I'm Jane Clark, and I'm running away from home. I spent the night with Lily, and I think I'm going to Switzerland with your family."

Jane looked over to Mrs. Potter again. Mrs. Potter had taken out her mobile, and was looking at something and doing something. She was obviously trying to figure something out. Eventually she took out her wand and touched her ear. Jane noticed what looked like a hearing aid behind her right ear, and what looked like one of those earphones that took up the whole ear that some musicians wore in the right ear. She touched her wand to the thing in her ear five times, then held up her hand to Mr. Potter. Mrs. Potter stood up, swayed a little while Mr. Potter helped steady her, and touched the wand to the thing in her ear a couple more times. "It is not going to be a good balance day," she finally admitted with a sigh.

Mrs. Potter looked over to a slightly confused Jane. "Do you know about Quidditch?" Jane's nodded, so she went on to say, "A Bludger hit my ear and messed with my hearing and balance," Mr. Potter then touched her ear. "The hearing came back really mixed up, with some frequencies loud and some soft, and which frequencies are loud and which are soft change. I have five settings. The program links to my mobile with some sort of colored toothy thing, so I can get the right program."

"Bluetooth," James whispered, rolling his eyes with both frustration and amusement at her mother's description of how the hearing aids and Magical/Muggle mobile communicated.

"I have a healer and a Goblin that have worked on something to help with the balance," Mrs. Potter continued, ignoring her oldest son. "One of the hearing settings links with a balance something and I can almost walk without losing my balance, and three other programs with a couple of balance settings, and it's not too bad. The last setting links with three balance settings, none of which are good. That is what I am dealing with today. It is not going to be a good balance day." Mrs. Potter shrugged as if this was just something she had to put up with.