ELEVEN

"Well, well, well. You guys came!" an unknown man chuckled with a bunch of men behind him with guns aimed at Yuri and the others.

"Well, if it isn't the great Hyojong." Taeyong started, getting in front of Yuri.

"Afraid that I'll hurt your princess? Don't worry, we'll make it quick, so fast she won't be able to feel it." the man chuckled, aiming a gun at Yuri, who was behind Taeyong.

"Why does everyone keep on calling me princess?!" Yuri complained, rolling her eyes.

"She's quite feisty. Where'd you find her, Taeyong?" the man chuckled as Taeyong raised a brow.

"Sniper one and two are in position." Doyoung's voice crackled through the earpiece.

"Dreamies are in position, 2 minutes until they shoot." Taeil's voice was heard.

"Unit 127 are on the ground with Unit U. Getting into position. 1 minute until we shoot." Doyoung said calmly as if a shoot out wasn't just about to happen.

"Yuta's gonna drop the smoke in 5 seconds. Be prepared to run. Hendery and Winwin will be waiting for you by the exit." Taeil continued as Yuri took deep breaths.

Before Yuri could say anything, smoke covered the area. Taeyong pulled the girl and ran with Ten and Jaehyun turning back to shoot at the guys.

"Yo, get in!" Hendery yelled from inside the van as Winwin slightly pushed the others inside.

"Now, what the fuck"

"I didn't die!"

"Obviously."

"Oh shit I think you just got fucking shot, Yuri."

"Hendery, don't say it like that! You're just making me panic!"

"Fuck— I think I'm gonna faint."

"And, she fainted."