FIVE

"Okay, we'll get going. All of you, behave and listen to Kun. Take care of the new kids." Taeyong said wearing a suit, his necktie all messed up.

"Yong, your tie is-"

"It's fine, Jae. Bye kids" Taeyong said as he walked out.

"Bye demons" Doyoung said before walking off with Taeyong.

"Bye guys! See you later, Yuri" Jungwoo winked

"Is he always like that?" Yuri asked and turned to the guys.

"This is the first time I saw him act like that" Johnny laughed.

"I can't believe I'm in the same room with a female" Jeno whispered a bit too loud.

"Dude, I literally breathed"

"It spoke to me!" he said loudly and hid behind Johnny.

"I swear to god, i will-" Hendery cut off Yuri's sentence.

"Yuri, no" he glared

"Bitch i-" Yuri was cut off by Yangyang this time.

"Yuri noona, with all due respect please shut the fuck up" Yangyang said as Yuri was about to attack him, Xiaojun held her down.

"I was about to-" she was cut off again by Xiaojun.

"Yuri, calm the fuck down" Xiaojun said as confusion spread all over her face.

"Why the fuck is everybody-" she was once again cut off by the great prince Hendery.

"Yuri baby, that's a no no"

"This is so amusing to watch" Haechan chuckled and high-fived with Lucas.

"Fuck off"

"Is fuck your favorite word?" Jeno scoffed and peeped over Johnny's shoulder.

"Shut up you woman hater"

"Did you hear her hyung?! She's trying to pick a fight with me!" Jeno whined as Johnny only chuckled at him.

"What the hell" Yuri muttered as she looked away from the whining boy.

"Alright, that's enough. You're probably hungry, come on" Jaehyun said and gently pushed her to a seat.

"Finally, food"

"After you eat up, go take a bath and you can borrow clothes from Renjun or Jeno" Kun said and placed a placte full of food infront of Yuri.

"How about my underwear?"

"No worries, it's there on your bed" Kun answered with a smiled making her nod and smile back.

"Thanks?" she answered unsurely.

"Chenle, go take a bath." Kun said and pointed at the pouting boy. 

"But-"

"No buts. Go and take a shower stinky butt" Kun chuckled as Chenle sighed and ran upstairs. 

"Jeno, you take a shower after Chenle" Kun said, Jeno was about to protest but Kun glared at him

"Psh. Fine" Jeno groaned as he walked upstairs, not forgetting to send a glare to Yuri.

"Did he just-"

"Yuri, no"

how is everybody doing?? how yall feeling? tell me abt ittt,,,

  qotd;
thoughts on how you like that by blackpink??

in my opinion;; it was a total bOP. jisoo my babie, you slayed. lisa was on fireee. chaeyoung and jennie's hair was *aggressive chef's kiss* the beat makes wanna twerk but i can't :'(