ONE

♕

"Is everybody ready?" Taeyong asked through the earpiece as everyone replied with a "Yes".

"Taeil hyung, is the ground floor clear?" Doyoung asked Taeil who was beside him.

"Coast is clear but there are people on the 2nd floor so be careful" Taeil replied,

"Oh! Mr. Yu is at the 2nd floor too" he added

"Ground floor is clear and there are guards and the target are at the 2nd floor. Goodluck and don't get injured" Doyoung reminded.

He and Taeil were in the van with multiple computers and laptops while the others were in-charge of the attack.

"Let's go kick some ass!" Mark said making the others look at him weirdly.

"Please don't say ass again" Renjun said as Mark just rolled his eyes.

Taeyong was leading the way, of course. They all walked quietly with their guns out, ready for a possible attack. Taeyong signalled them to get ready since they were approaching the 2nd floor. Taeyong was counting down with his fingers and once he was done, they sprinted inside, shooting every guy. Well, they left out one. The smell of blood went through their nose causing them to flinch a bit.

"That's Mr. Yu" Johnny calmly stated as Taeyong smirked.

"Greetings, Mr. Yu" Taeyong chuckled as the boys cornered him.

"W-what d-do you w-want f-from m-me?" he stuttered and backed away from Taeyong who was walking forward.

"Well, I heard you were the uhh-" Taeyong paused and looked at Jungwoo,

"The right hand of the leader of The Violets" Jungwoo quickly answered as Taeyong looked back at Mr. Yu who was shaking in fear.

"Oh wow. What a position you've got there, Mr. Yu" Taeyong said and crouched to get on his level because he was on the ground.

"Where is the headquarters?" Taeyong asked as he pointed a gun at Mr. Yu's head making him quiver.

"T-there's a b-base in Cheongwon-gu and another one in Seobok-gu" he answered with his eyes tightly closed.

"I said the headquarters" Taeyong calmly replied while Mr. Yu didnt give any response.

"You won't tell?"

"F-fine. I-it's in D-deongnam" he gave in as the others put their guns down.

"Yuta, tie him up. We're bringing him with us" Taeyong stated as Lucas handed Yuta a cloth.

"W-what?!"

"Dreamies, get back here in 3" Taeyong stated as they exited the building.

"Y-yeah, okay hyung" Jeno stuttered that made him suspicious.

"I told you not to play with it!" Renjun whisper-yelled at Mark.

"I wasnt playing with it dumbass! I pressed it accidentally!" Mark defended in a low voice.

"What are you even doing here?" Haechan questioned.

"I was just roaming around until this headass fucking shot me!" the girl answered as she struggled a bit to get up.

"Headass?!"

"You okay?" Jisung asked as the rest looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"I got shot and you ask me if I'm okay?" she said,

"He was being nice!" Chenle retorted and tightened the grip on his gun.

"Fuck, we have to go" Jeno announced,

"What about her?" Jaemin asked while pointing at the girl.

"Jesus- tell the others I took a shit and I have diarrhea. I'll be back in five minutes" Mark sighed as they nodded and left.

"Look, I didnt want to shoot you. I accidentally pressed it and you happened to be there" 

He started to bandage the part where she got shot and the girl couldnt help but wonder,

"Why do you have guns anyway?" the girl asked that caused Mark to stop a bit but still continued.

"None of your business. You should be scared" Mark scoffed and stood up

"Scared my ass but thanks" she snorted as Mark nodded and walked away.

"Oh, you might want to go to the hospital" he said before running off.

"Oh hey!"

"What?"

"Stay away from people like us."

"Too late."

'            '