THIRTEEN

"Hand me Yuri!" Taeyong yelled through the noise as Yuri furrowed her brows at him.

"HAND you?? What am I an object?!" she yelled as Taeyong rolled his eyes and pulled her close to him.

"Just shut your mouth for one second. Our lives are at risk here!" Taeyong replied and it was her turn to roll her eyes.

The gunshots suddenly stopped as everyone stood up, slowly, eyeing the whole place.

"Clear! Run for it!" Suho yelled as they all ran out and a few ran for the elevator.

"Fuck, it isn't working!" Doyoung hissed as he ran, while the others followed.

"Down here, come on!" Doyoung said as he led the way with the others trailing behind him.

"Move your asses! Especially you, lady." Chanyeol yelled as Yuri furrowed her brows, again.

"I'm trying! You run down the stair with a 3 day injury and a fresh wound on your shoulder!" Yuri yelled, hissing after as Taeyong paused and looked at her.

"What fresh wound?"

"Taeyong, move it!" Doyoung yelled,

"Damn it!" he muttered and put his hand on Yuri's waist, supporting her.

"There you are! Are you guys okay?" Taeil greeted with a stressed look on his face.

"Yuri and Han got shot." Jeongin replied as Taeil quickly looked at the two people mentioned.

"Are they gone?" Taeyong asked as Taeil nodded.

"Yeah. Yuta and Johnny already took care of that." Taeil answered as he started walking.

"Great. Needles again. Just great."

<3

"O-ow!" Yuri yelped as Kun threw her a worried look.

"I didn't put enough anesthesia, I'm sorry. We're just really in a hurry." Kun apologized as he stitched her shoulder.

"It's okay, just make it quick." she breathed out. She felt like she was gonna throw up but she took all the strength she had to swallow it.

"All done! You did great, Yuri." Kun smiled,

"Thanks, Kun. Really." she asnwered as Johnny came in, clapping.

"Move your asses! We have no time to lose. We're leaving in 5!" Johnny yelled and didn't forget to send a thumbs up to Yuri.

Not too long, Jaehyun comes in with a bag.

"Come on, princess. Taeyong sent me to get you. Can you walk?" Jaehyun said as Yuri tilted her head to the left.

"Cut it out, Milk boy. I got shot on the shoulder, I didnt lose my legs." Yuri rolled her eyes as she stood up and took a step and immediately hissed as she felt like someone sprayed alcohol on her fresh wound.

"Come on, It won't kill you to let me help you walk." Jaehyun chuckled as Yuri held her hand out.

"Okay, there we go." he said as he slowly put his hand on her waist and supported her, walking slowly.

"Where's Taeyong anyway?" she asked,

"Fixing some shit. He's the leader, did you forget?" Jaehyun chuckled as he opened the door of the van.

"You're sitting next to Mark. I'll see you later, okay?" he said as Mark waved at Yuri.

"Okay, loser." Yuri said as Mark held his hand out for her to grab while Jaehyun pushed her gently inside.

Mark stared at the bandage on her shoulder as Jaehyun waved before running off.

"I've never been shot twice in just a week." Mark said with his mouth slightly open.

"Okay, we get it, captain." an unfamiliar voice said from the back.

"Hey, shut it you toe looking bitch. Only I get to be mean to Mark. I'm gonna fucking rip off you nails and stuck it up your ass if you don't fuck off."

"Damn. I wish someone defended me like that."

"Are we just gonna ignore that he threatened me-"

"Oh I'm not threatening you. I'm just telling you."

"What-"