TWO

"You had to take a shit?" Johnny asked as soon as Mark entered the van.

"Yeah. I ate too much eggs I think" Mark simply replied as Kun started the car.

"Damn, I'm tired!" Haechan exclaimed as he sat comfortably.

"Geez, we did all the work. Don't exaggerate" Yuta rolled his eyes at him.

"Excuse me! Putting up with Chenle's noisy ass is a lot of work" Haechan said as Chenle scoffed at the comment.

"And why am I dragged into this?" Chenle said with his arms crossed, feeling annoyed.

"You guys are giving me a headache, seriously" Doyoung said and massaged his temples.

"When do we not?" Renjun snorted as the dreamies joined the laughter except for Mark who was deep in thought.

"Mark, you okay?" Sicheng asked and nudged Mark,

"Yeah, just a bit sleepy" Mark answered as Sicheng nodded in response.

"Taeyong hyung, why did we bring oldie with us?" Ten asked.

"Of course! Do you want Kun hyung to be left in that old building?" Jisung answered making them chuckle.

"I don't get paid for this" Kun mumbled, his eyes not leaving the road.

"Yes, you do" Johnny replied with a chuckle.

"Kun hyung can you hurry up? I think I need to take a shit too" Jaemin groaned as he held his stomach with both arms,

"What did you guys eat?" Taeil said as Kun drove at a faster pace.

"What the fuck Jaemin farted!" Jungwoo complained as Jaemin glared at him.

The moment Kun pulled up, Jaemin sprinted out and entered the mansion.

"Did he eat ice cream again?" Jaehyun asked with a sigh as the others shrugged.

"I'm ordering chicken" Jungwoo announced as he took his phone out.

"Jungwoo doing god's work I see" Renjun chuckled

"What does that even mean?" Taeil scoffed while walking inside.

"Keep up oldie" Renjun laughed

"We're taking this guy in the basement" Johnny groaned as Lucas and him carried the guy.

"Mark" Taeyong called as Mark turned to him nervously.

"Let's talk" Taeyong said that made him nervous as hell.

"W-we're talking already hyung" Mark answered, not wanting to talk to him in private.

"Chill, Mark. I'm just gonna ask something" Taeyong chuckled and walked inside his office with Mark trailing behind.

"I want you to be honest with me"

"What is it hyung?" Mark gulped, trying to hide any sign that he's nervous.

"Did you really take a shit?"

Mark kept silent, debating in his thoughts if he should tell Taeyong.

"Just tell me Mark. I already saw through the cameras" Taeyong said with a sigh.

"I-i accidentally shot someone but she's fine!" Mark said with his eyes widened.

"It's a she huh?" Taeyong raised a brow

"I thought you already saw th-" Mark's sentence was cut off,

"She had her hood on" Taeyong shrugged as he stood up from his seat

"You can leave now. Call Doyoung on the way" Taeyong said as Mark nodded and quickly exited the room.

"Doyoung hyung, Taeyong hyung wants to talk to you" Mark said after tapping Doyoung's shoulder and ran off.

"What was that?" Doyoung muttered and stood up, making his way in Taeyong's office

"What is it yong?"  

"I want you to get some info"

"Who?"