EIGHT

"Find out what?"

"T-taeyong"

"Find out what, Ten?" Taeyong said while approaching the group of nervous boys but no one had the courage to answer him. "What? You're all just gonna stay silent?"

"Yuri's missing" Taeil said as they all looked at Taeyong, waiting for his reaction. "Doyoung, tell me everything and do not miss a single detail."

"Y-yeah. I was trying to hack their computers to get info- like you told me to- but there was this virus then the screen went black with words that was a bit hard to understand." Doyoung said and connected the laptop to the tv for all of them to see.

W̶̛͉̻͍̏́̈̋̕ẻ̸̲̺͍̫͔̿̇̓ ̶̗̲̓́̉̀̀͛ḣ̸̨͉̄̽̚ă̴̡̍̅͑v̴̲̦̹̮̦̰̄͐͊̇̌̂ẻ̶̯̟̠͙͉̭̤͔͗̈́̔̒̔̔̇̋̕ ̵̥̲̲̤̆͛̒ẙ̷̨̡̛͚̭̲͔̼̅̚o̴̪̳͚̖̭̻͌̍̓u̸̠̼͚̲̻͐͑͂̈́̐͘͝͝r̴̳̰̻̙̿̿́̅͒̂̅̚̕ ̸̯̻̗͉͊̐͛̂͘͜ṕ̴͖̺̤̮̱͇̮̤͑̇̀̉̈̓̿ͅr̷̛͓͂͆̈́͒͌̕ḛ̶̥̓̋̈́̕c̷̡͇͕͇͙͚͚̎̔́̒͝ỉ̶̛͓̩͋͂̊̈́̄̓͌͘ơ̵̡̲̦̣͎̥̂̏̂̄͜ů̷͇ṣ̸̨̧̝͎̀̽̄̑̐̍͒̈́͘ ̶̝̼̝̤̯̰͙̒̓͂͝d̷͓̮̔̀͐̇̈́̽͑̂́͜ḯ̷̭̠͕͉̤̜͐͑̔̃͆͌͘͝ͅã̵͙̙̬̹̦̕m̷̡̰͚͍̺̘̥̖̳͇̒͊͑̿̓̚ò̸̼̤̰͔͊̃̍n̶̠̥̈́͑̈́̈́d̸̢̡̻̣̪̣̫̦̪̤̋̈́

-𝐕

"If you look closely, you can actually read it." Taeil said and went closer to the tv with squinted eyes.

"Here, it says, we have your precious diamond." Taeil added and pointed at the tv.

"Johnny and Lucas, come with me. We're squeezing every single detail out of Yu" Taeyong said and left the room.

"We're squeezing him?"

"Lucas, not literally!" Johnny said as the two of them quickly followed Taeyong. "Oh, Doyoung"

"Yeah, Tae?" Doyoung replied, "Try to find out their location. Mark, get the dreamies ready. Taeil hyung and Kun, you know what to do. Please give XiaoHenYang a quick tutor." Taeyong announced.

"That was the most serious tone I have ever heard from Taeyong hyung" Jaehyun whispered. "Agreed" Winwin replied,

"Dream, let's go" Mark said with the dreamies following him, heading to the shooting range. "Alright, while Doyoung's doing that , let's go get you guys ready." Taeil said loud enough for them to hear.

"Who's taking the AK-47?" Mark asked with the gun in his hand. "I'll take it." Jeno said and raised his hand as Mark handed it to him.

"Who wants the Henry Arms?" Mark asked again, "Me! As always!" Renjun said and took it from Mark.

"Two of you guys gets the Benelli Nova. Who wants it?" Mark asked and Chenle and Jisung's hands were quickly raised as Mark handed it to the two.

"So, two of you gets the Ruger 10/22, Haechan and Jaemin?" Mark said as the two nodded and got it from Mark.

"Go pick some handguns, just in case."

The lights were out and you could hear footsteps along with Mr. Yu's muffled screams and loud breaths. The three went in front of Mr. Yu that made him freeze in his spot.

"P-please let me go! I'll speak! I'll speak!" Mr. Yu yelled, it was a bit muffled, desperate to get out of there. "And if you lie, you're dead." Johnny warned.

"Begin your story telling, Yu." Lucas said as Taeyong watched his every move.

Taeyong removed the cloth that was tied to his mouth.

"The Violets were spying on you guys for awhile now and tried to find any weaknesses or any information" he nervously said, looking at the ground. The three grew more curious. "Continue"

"They've been working with Ateez and Phoenix now, to bring you down and take over-" he was cut off, "What?!"

"Proceed" Johnny said as Mr. Yu gulped before starting to speak again.

"They're gonna use the girl against you." he said while looking down, not wanting to meet their glares.

"Wow, three gangs against one. Unbelievable." Lucas scoffed, "Not really." Jaehyun said and came out of nowhere. "What do you mean?"

"I managed to negotiate with Exo and Stray Kids. They're helping us since the Violets stole from them and also, killed their founder." Jaehyun said making Taeyong nod, Lucas shot finger guns at him while Johnny gave him a thumbs up sign.

p.yr

"Did you send the message?" an unfamiliar voice said. Who the fuck is this? Hold up, wait a minute- Yuri, this ain't the time to remember vines- okay, back to what I was saying, am I tied up?

"Dude, look! She's waking up!" another voice that I couldn't recognize said. "Call the boss."

Boss? Bitch the only boss here is me- omg I'm kidding. Am I gonna die? Wait, not yet! I haven't lived the life of a 60 year old that has 40 cats yet!

"The Violets are here"

The Violets? What kind of name is that? They could've come up with a better one smh.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the infamous Park Yuri." hold up this voice is familiar.

I was about to speak when someone suddenly took off my blindfold. Who tf-

"You're awake?"

"Not really. I think I'm asleep but I have my eyes open. Bitch, is you blind?"

"Omg hyung, she knows them good quality memes" the guy with red hair said, he's tall omg. The guy he called 'hyung' glared at him so he cleared his throat.

"Do you know why you're here?" he said while givng me a cold stare. He does have this intimidating aura around him.

"Obviously. You think I know why y'all fuckers threw me in a van and tied me to a chair?"

"Shut up." he said with gritted teeth. Um,, help??

"You were the one who initiated a conversation with me and now that I answer you-"

"Mingi, tie a cloth to her mouth. She's annoying." this man said before slowly walking off

"Your gang's name sucks anyway!"

"Do it quickly. She's getting on my nerves." he said

"Yes, boss." so, his name is Mingi huh? Alright, noted.

"Aren't you hungry?" he whispered as he tied some kind of handkerchief to my mouth. Gross.

"I'm starving."

"Just wait 'til the other guys get out." he whispered again making me furrow my eyebrows. Holy shit- he's fine as hell.

"Wooyoung, you watch over the girl." Some guy said as 'Wooyoung' came closer so I stepped on Mingi's foot.

"Ow"

"Mingi, go get some rest. I'll take it from here." 'Wooyoung' said as Mingi tilted his head and whispered something to him as they high-fived and the next thing I know, I was left with Mingi.

"You want a chocolate bar?"