SEVEN

♕ 

"Everybody! Get downstairs right now!" Doyoung panicked with a laptop in his hands. "What's happening?" Kun asked in a worried tone. He's never seen Doyoung panic like this in so long.

"Why?" Yuta asked with his eyebrows furrowed. "Doyoung, tell us why you're panicking." Taeil softly said as Doyoung gulped before turning to the 15 boys in front of him.

"The Violets are onto us." Doyoung said that made the whole room silent. After a few seconds, Jaehyun came running down with only a towel covering him up. "Uh, what's up?"

"Hyung put some clothes on! Yuri might see you!" Jaemin said as Jaehyun shrugged. "Wait, where is Yuri?" Winwin asked,

"Didn't she go to the lab with Yuta and Kun hyung?" Yangyang asked as they all turned to Yuta and Kun. "Wait, I thought Haechan gave her a tour?" Yuta answered as they all turned to Haechan this time.

"Didn't Jisung take her to the shooting range?" Haechan said as they all looked at Jisung. "Don't look at me! I've been with Chenle the whole day!" Jisung said as Chenle nodded to what he said.

"So, none of you knows where Yuri is." Hendery sighed, looking stressed and worried. "Yuri's gone?" Jeno said surprised.

"Didn't you listen to what they all said?" Ten said as Jeno remained silent. "You shouldn't have taken your eyes off her." Jeno said, worried for Yuri.

"Are you saying it's our fault?" Haechan scoffed. "I never said that!"

"Then what are you trying to say?!" Haechan retorted as Jeno  tried to stay calm. "I'm saying, if y'all actually payed attention to what was happening around you, maybe this wouldn't have happened!"

"You're clearly saying it's our fault!"

"Are you hearing yourself, Donghyuck?!"

"Shut it! Both of you! If Taeyong finds out, we're dead." Ten yelled making them silent but still glared at each other.

"Find out what?"

"T-taeyong"

 ♕