Chapter 5.

Hey beautiful(s), thank yourselves of how far you have come. It hasn't been easy :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jake's POV :

      "Blue."

      "Black."

      "Blue."

      "Black."

      "Blue looks better."

      "Black is classic."

      "Who said?"

      "Enough, why don't we ask Jaeyun?"

      For all those who are confused, we are right now choosing Heeseung hyung's suit and this father-son duo can't decide which colour to choose. There are only two days left for the party and Heeseung hyung is left to select his outfit so right now we three are in Mr. Lee's outfit going over various suits on his ipad.

      "I won't be able to select if I don't see hyung trying the suit." I answered. "Then let's go for shopping." Heeseung hyung said standing up from the couch. "Right now?" I looked up at him. "Yes." He answered. "But my half day shift is not over yet." I said. "Are you working right now?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "No but..." I said. "That's it. We are going then. Dad, do you have any problem if I take Jaeyun with me right now?" Heeseung hyung asked looking at his dad and Mr. Lee just shrugged, "You are free to do anything."

      "See, now let's go and moreover your shift ends in 19 minutes so it wouldn't make a big difference." Heeseung hyung said looking at his watch and then grabbing my hand, pulling me with him. "Wait wait. I need to grab my phone from my cabin." I said when we reached my cabin. Heeseung hyung nodded and I went in my cabin. After searching for a few seconds, I finally found my phone. "Okay, let's go." I said and we both were making our way into the elevator when someone called out my name.

      I looked back to see Sunghoon coming towards us. "Are you going somewhere?" He asked and I nodded, "Did you need anything?" Sunghoon shook his head, "I just wanted to give you this half month's report so you could pass it on to Mr. Lee after looking over at it." I looked at the file in his hand. "You can directly give it to my father." Heeseung hyung said a bit rudely. I don't know what's with these two. They never seem to get on the same page.

      I hit Heeseung hyung lightly on his chest. "You can put on my desk right in front of my computer so I will remember to go over it." I said and Sunghoon nodded. We said bye to each other before Heeseung hyung and I went in the elevator while Sunghoon went towards my office. "What is wrong with you, hyung?" I asked once we entered the elevator. "Nothing is wrong with me. Why would you ask such questions?" Heeseung hyung asked.

      "It sure didn't look nothing when you went off on Sunghoon without him doing anything." I said, a little angry at him for treating Sunghoon like this. Sunghoon is my best friend and the first ever friend that I made here so I can't see hyung talking this way with Sunghoon without any reason. The elevator dinged and I got off first with Heeseung hyung trailing behind me. "Are you mad at me?" Heeseung hyung asked. We were in the basement and he didn't unlock his car so it left me no option but to talk with him.

      "I am disappointed with you. You never talk with Sunghoon properly. You are going to be the new boss of this company and this is how you treat your employees?" I asked. "I am sorry." Heeseung hyung said looking at the ground and pouting a little bit which almost made me feel guilty for getting angry on him. "It's not me who you need to apologize, hyung." I calmly said. "I will say sorry to Sunghoon tomorrow." Heeseung hyung said looking at me and I smiled at him, loving that he was ready to apologize to Sunghoon.