Chapter 17.

Hey beautiful(s), I am proud of you for making progress that you are not talking about. Keep it up :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jake's POV :

      I opened my eyes to see white ceiling above me but I quickly closed them again because of too much light. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes again and looked at the surroundings. I saw Heeseung hyung sitting on the couch with his head laid back on the wall, his eyes closed. I tried to call him but my throat felt like it's closed up. I slowly sat up and my head was paining so much.

      I tried to grab the glass of water which was put besides my bed, on the table but I somehow knocked down other things which were there which alerted Heeseung hyung. He quickly opened his eyes and looked around the room before his eyes fell on me. He jumped up on his legs when he realised that I had already woken up. "Jaeyun, you are awake." Heeseung hyung breathed out. I pointed at the glass of water and he understood.

      He grabbed the glass and gave it to me. I quickly chugged down the water and after Heeseung hyung took the now empty glass from my hand and again put it on the table. "How are you feeling, Jaeyun? Do you remember what happened? Should I call the doctor? Oh, such stupid question I am asking, ofcourse I should call him. Wait here, I will go an-" Heeseung hyung rambled on, leaving the room to go call the doctor. "Seungie." I called him.

    He paused in his way and slowly turned around. His eyes wide and mouth open. "Wh-what did you call me?" Heeseung hyung asked, slowly walking towards me. "Seungie." I said again, softly. Tears welled up in his eyes. "You remember now?" He asked as if he couldn't believe what I just called him. I nodded and he let out a sigh of relief. "Yunie." He called me by my special name.

      Hearing it now brings so many memories. I let out a sob and opened my arms. He understood what I wanted. He always has. He moved forward and wrapped his arms around mine. "Shh, Yunie. I am here now." He said, patting the back of my head, calming me down. "I missed you." I choked out. Heeseung hyung tightened his hold on me before saying, "I misses you too. So much. I am so sorry." I know what he is saying sorry for.

      We stayed there like for few more minutes before detaching ourselves. He wiped my cheeks with his hands before filling the glass with water again. "Here. You should not cry when you just woke up." Heeseung hyung said, holding the glass in front of my mouth, ushering me to drink it and I did. After drinking, he put the glass again on the table. "I will call the doctor. Rest now. We will talk afterwards, okay?" Heeseung hyung said, making me lie on the bed and I nodded. He then went out to call the doctor after making sure that I was comfortable.

      After a few minutes, the door opened and Heeseung hyung came in with doctor. "Good evening, Jaeyun-ssi." The doctor greeted. Evening? I was out for almost the whole day? "Do you remember why you fell unconscious?" The doctor asked me and I nodded. "Heeseung-ssi told me that you remember your past now. Do you remember everything of it?" Doctor again asked. "Yes, I remember everything clearly now. But why did I lose my memory in the accident?" I asked this time.

      "When the accident happened, the car in which you were in, got upside down, resulting you in hitting your head, pretty hard. This also resulted you in being coma during the accident and we were fortunate enough to get you out of it unlike your... parents. It was also Mr. Lee who did all the paper works of yours. He informed me that he was your very close relative. Your memory loss was short term. So I suggested Mr. Lee to try to make you remember very slowly so as to not trigger anything inside your brain." The doctor explained.