Chapter 12.

Hey beautiful(s), there is past version of you that is so proud of how far you have come :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jake's POV :

      When I arrived at the company, I made my way upstairs to my office. I turned on my laptop and looked to see what is the schedule for today. I note it down on my notepad and walked towards Heeseung hyung's office to notify him. But I was 4 feet away when a boy, probably younger than me, fled through me and in Heeseung hyung's office.

      I stood there with wide eyes trying to understand what just happened. He didn't even knock. My eyes widened more at the thought and I immediately stepped inside hyung's office to see if he is angry or not. But the scene inside my stomach churn. The boy, who I don't know, was hugging hyung and Heeseung hyung was hugging him back, smile painted on both their faces.

      "I missed you, hyung." The boy said, making me more sick. "I missed you, Jungwon." Oh, so the boy name is Jungwon but how is he related to hyung? Are they friends or something more than that? The last thought made me subconsciously frown. No Jaeyun, you don't come to conclusions when you don't know anything about them.

      The two had no intention was letting each other go which made me frustrated. I cleared my throat to bring their attention to me. Both detached from the hug and the boy, who I now know is Jungwon, turned around and gasped when he saw me, "Jaeyun hyung?" I got confused. "How do you know my name?" I asked, pointing at me.

      I saw suprise flicker on his face before he smiled widely again. "I am sorry. Heeseung hyung here would talk about you everyday and I knew I had to see the person myself who can't exit hyung's mind." Jungwon said, chuckling. "Jungwon." Heeseung said in a stern manner. Jungwon squeaked before muttering a tiny sorry. Heeseung hyung talks about me?

      "Sorry about him. Let me introduce you. He is Yang Jungwon, my cousin baby brother." Heeseung hyung introduced. See Jaeyun, you were jealous for nothing. Wait— jealous? No I wasn't. Dumb subconscious mind. "Nice to meet you." I said, putting my hand forward. "Likewise hyung. Wait, I can call you hyung, right?" Jungwon excitedly asked showing his puppy eyes at me so who was I to say no? I nodded allowing him.

      "Okay enough. Jungwon, be a good boy and sit on the couch, keep mum. We need to work now." Heeseung hyung said, gesturing towards the couch. Jungwon pouted. "I am to meet you here and all you think about is work." Jungwon complained making me giggle. "You can come to my cabin. I will keep you entertain." I suggested. Jungwon eyes seemed to brighten up. "Really? Can I?" He asked and I nodded.

      "Ofcourse not. Jungwon, he needs to work as well." Heeseung quickly denied. "Come on, hyung. I can work even with Jungwon by my side." I whined. "Since when did you both get on the same team?" Heeseung said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You both can be here. Jaeyun, bring your laptop here and work." Heeseung hyung said. "But why?" Jungwon whined.

      "You both either stay here or stay separately. Your choice." Hyung said, turning around and going to sit on his chair. Jungwon and I looked at each other before sighing dramatically. Heeseung hyung raised an eyebrow at us. "Uh.. I will bring my laptop here." I said before scurrying off to my cabin. I don't know why but I felt a sense of familiarity with Jungwon, maybe because he is hyung's brother but I wanted to talk more with Jungwon.

      I picked up my laptop and it's charger before again making my way towards Heeseung hyung's office. I knocked before entering to see Jungwon sitting on the couch, flipping through the magazine. I put my laptop on the table before facing Heeseung hyung. "Hyung, we have a virtual meeting with the manager at Japan branch at 12 PM and Mr. Park will be coming here at 5 PM. Also, you are yet to sign the deal with Mr. Kim." I informed.