Chapter 6.

Hey beautiful(s), worrying doesn't take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jake's POV :

      It's finally D-day. Today's the party in two hours at 6. I have yet to get ready. Heeseung hyung is going to pick me up at 5 so I have one hour to get ready. For some reason, he told me that we will arrive together and I didn't mind. I showered first and and stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I carefully took out my suit from the bag. I first wore the black tshirt and then the pants and finally the suit. I applied some lip balm and then combed my hair, feeling satisfied with the way I look.

(a/n : I had this suit in my mind for a while now but I couldn't find the proper image)

      I looked in the watch to see I still had 10 minutes to go. I settled on watching TV for the remaining time. At 5:04, I received a message from Heeseung hyung that he was already downstairs. I switched off the TV and then made my way outside after locking the door. While going downstairs, I was quite nervous which I didn't know why but I tried to calm down my nerves.

      As soon as I reached downstairs, my eyes fell on Heeseung hyung, who was leaning against the car, dressed very handsome in his black suit which he paired it with a black turtleneck and he also a pendant, enhancing his outfit. I was really mesmerized by his beauty but also somewhat proud that it was the suit which I selected.

(a/n : this pic doesn't belong to me

(a/n : this pic doesn't belong to me. Credits to the rightful owner)

      "You look really handsome." Heeseung hyung commented. "You look good as well." I blushed, not really used to the compliments. "Just good?" Hyung teased, raising his brow at me. "C'mon, we are getting late." I said so that I won't say anything stupid. Heeseung hyung chuckled and opened the passenger door for me and jogged towards his side after I sat. He started the car and we were off to Mr. Lee's house.

      "Stay inside." Heeseung hyung ordered when we reached. I looked at him while he climbed down the car and buttoned his suit before coming towards my side. He opened the door and offered me his hand, making heat crept up my face. "You didn't have to do that." I said after taking his hand and stepped out. "But I wanted to." Heeseung hyung whispered, closing the door. This small sentence managed to make my heart go faster than usual.