Chapter 13.

Hey beautiful(s), you deserve to be who YOU want to be, not how others want you to be :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jake's POV :

      We came to the company after having lunch. I bid Sunghoon goodbye and then followed Heeseung hyung and Jungwon to the elevator. "So, uh... when is Jay hyung coming?" Jungwon asked, leaning on the wall. It makes me chuckle how Jungwon is waiting for his crush to arrive. "At 5, Won. And he is not coming to meet you here but for some important discussions." Heeseung hyung replied.

      "I know that. I was just asking." Jungwon pouted. I lightly laughed before ruffling his hair. "Don't worry. Mr. Park will eat dinner with us as well. You can talk with him at that time." I said. He gave me a wide smile before turning to hyung. "See, hyung. Jake hyung is better than you." Jungwon said, sitting on the couch as soon as we entered the office.

      "Oh so now he is your favorite? Who was the one that would face time you almost everyday so that you can see Jay? And I know that as soon as you see him, you will forget every word that you remember." Heeseung hyung teased. "Jake hyung." Jungwon whined to me. "Okay okay. Heeseung hyung, enough. Let the poor boy have his moment. You won't know what it feels like to have a crush." I lightly scolded.

      Heeseung hyung snorted at that. "Hyung, have you had any crushes?" Jungwon asked to me. "Um no. I admired someone, yeah but never had crush on anyone." I replied. "That's right. You shouldn't have crush on anyone." Heeseung hyung spoke up after I opened my laptop. "And why is that?" I raised my brow at him. He shrugged, "Just because."

      Jungwon and I shook my head at hyung's vague answer and then went back to my work while Jungwon played on his phone. "Ah hyung. I completely forgot to ask. Are you coming to the reunion?" Jungwon suddenly asked. I looked at Heeseung hyung to see him scrunching his eyebrows. "Which reunion?" Hyung asked. "Our family's. Didn't uncle inform you?" Jungwon answered to which Heeseung hyung shook his head.

      "Oh he may have forgotten but please come." Jungwon said, giving hyung the puppy eyes making me coo at him. "Okay but when is it?" Hyung asked. "Next to next week so you have lots of time." Jungwon replied. Heeseung hyung nodded at him before we again went back to our work. That continued until we heard a knock on the door.

      I stood up to open it and was met with a handsome, almost similar to my age boy, who I assume is Mr. Park. "Please come in. We were expecting you." I said, bowing and sliding aside so that he could enter. He bowed back and entered but soon stopped when he saw Jungwon sitting on the couch. "J-jungwon." Mr. Park shuttered. Yeah definitely not a one sided crush.

      "Will you look at me too or just keep staring at each other?" Heeseung hyung asked, breaking the silence. Both of them snapped out of their trance and Mr. Park turned towards hyung, engaging him in a bro hug. "Hey hyung." Mr. Park greeted. "Nice to see you again. Let's sit now." Heeseung hyung said. The two sat down and I motioned Jungwon to sit on the couch while I took a chair and sat besides hyung, since I am the secretary.

      "Jongsaeng, meet Jake. Sim Jaeyun, my secretary." Heeseung hyung introduced. Mr. Park looked at me before looking again at hyung. They both seemed to have a conversation going on with their eyes while I just sat there, staring confusedly at both. "Ah right, nice to meet you. I am Park Jay." Mr. Park greeted. "Likewise, Mr. Park." I said. "Just Jay will be fine. We are the same age anyways." He said. How does he know my age?